June in the land of ONE!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday morning Load One! Happy "Michigan Day" as Pat Patterson would say, LOL. The race will hopefully be going on today but rain is likely to move in. Getting clothes done at the laundromat and thinking about getting something to eat afterwards.

Hey Mr. E! Just wondering if someday we could see the race in Michigan or else where called " Load One Transportation and Logistics 400"?
Just comes across my mind and its got a nice sound/ring to it, LOL.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One live from Popeyes! Just got done having lunch. Load should be ready soon and after I drop it will be time for service on the van then home for the weekend for Father's Day!

Hope everyone is running and I've been looking at Load One weather on the App and in MN it's been bad "rain and thunderstorms" I had a drive here at Load One ask me if I use weather bug or weather channel App. Nope, I use our App! Stay safe everyone!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Earlier today I was driving through Tennessee when one of the fine Tennessee State Troopers came up behind me with his lights flashing. I eased over to the side of the road, stopped and waited for him to come tell me what I did wrong. Well, he said I didn't do nothing wrong but he would like to inspect my truck. Since the last time I had it inspected I had to wait 2 hours and pay $75 I figured a free inspection right now was a good deal. We were having a good time, turning on the lights and wipers, honking the horns and steppin on the brakes. Then I noticed he still had his lights a flashing. I asked him how come and he said so other drivers could see us. That made sense since I noticed a lot of people staring as the drove by. They was probably jealous of all the fun we was havin. Anyway when he finished he gave me a nice piece of paper to send in to my safety department. I thanked him for the real nice inspection and good time we had. Next time I drive through there I'm gonna bring a dozen donuts in case I run into him again.
Oh, yeah. I passed. $$$Cha-Ching$$$

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app
Thanks

Last edited:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 calls today that only rang once (on my end anyways) and no messages left. I thought messages were supposed to be left so we could call back and actually know who to talk to...or did I dream that up?

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 calls today that only rang once (on my end anyways) and no messages left. I thought messages were supposed to be left so we could call back and actually know who to talk to...or did I dream that up?
I had that happen yesterday, but since I was already pre-booked, I figured it was just a oops call

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Treadmill

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will “remind” everyone of the policy.

Thanks John! I think the ring has something to do with the lag between the call connecting in MI and it making its way to actually ringing my phone way out in rural Canuckistan. I know Jamie has said she will hear 9 or 10 rings on her end and I have only gotten 2. I'd hate to think we are missing out on business because it appears I'm not answering my phone (and can't call back whoever is looking for me).....especially at the kind of rates we have been getting this year!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One live from Cincinnati Airport! Got the van to the dealership and its time to spend Sunday with pops! He's looking forward to seeing me. After I unloaded Thursday morning, Jr called with a load going to MI. Got detention time and even beat the other driver that was there at the shipper and he left before me, lol.

The load was a super hot load and they were waiting. The supervisor told me that I done a good job and thank me for the good work. Hope everyone stays safe and enjoy the weekend!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a good week so far. Booked for a nice Saturday topper to make a very good week. Providing it doesn't cancel

Will have to do a coin flip after delivery to see where I want to spend the rest of the weekend. Don't really want to go home, but with less then a hour to home, may end up doing best 2 out of 3 flips if needed

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app