June in the land of ONE!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Our newest toy truck is now available. Great for the kids or the kid at heart. They are $45 and available at the driver admin window. They will be available at the Load One web store in a few weeks for online purchases.

IMG_6091.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One done. Exhaust system repaired. Funny, the only thing that didn't need replacing was the muffler :D

Probably going to be down another week before I can get the rear axle leak fixed. Actually, after getting further information from my local guy, will be going back to the original plan of having Wayne replace the Axle :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, trying not to be completely bored and going out of my mind at home ;)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One live from Boston Market! First time trying this place and it isn't bad. Got a load offer, but ended up a no go. Here catching up with receipts and hanging out. Hope everyone is busy!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Afternoon Load One live from Boston Market! First time trying this place and it isn't bad. Got a load offer, but ended up a no go. Here catching up with receipts and hanging out. Hope everyone is busy!

They have some good carver sandwiches.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been going bonkers in limbo not knowing how long before I could get my axle replaced and back in-service.

But just like expediting, bunch of waiting then, Bam, having it replaced tomorrow :)

Wasn't expecting that short of notice so caught me a little off guard, so frantically, packing up, washing some clothes, and getting ready to head to Toledo tonight.

Wish I would have plugged in the van fridge sooner ;)

But depending on how everything works out, may be back home for the weekend anyways :rolleyes:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Deadhead to Jackson Georgia last night. Need to get rolling. My wife was talking about going shopping for light fixtures and pantry doors for the new kitchen.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Wayne's World for the axle replacement. Started up the van last night, everything working fine except...

Yup, the QC again. Won't come on :dash2:

Hopefully just a loose connection, but geez this is ridiculous. Nothing but problems since I got this new thing.

Good thing my next stop from here was going to be at the yard anyways :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle