June in Load One land

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Going to be a busy weekend. Got the customer golf outing tomorrow. Hoping the weather report holds and no rain!

Reactions: SWTexas1

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Going to be a busy weekend. Got the customer golf outing tomorrow. Hoping the weather report holds and no rain!

I think you told me once that you were a bad golfer. Is that a good thing for our customers to see lol. Oh, that's right.... Let em win right?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And good morning gang! Welcome to the weekend and what looks to be a beautiful day here in Detroit.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Now, be nice I'm still a little confused by what all went on that night that you and Todd snuggled up next to me in Fargo

I mean parked next to me in Fargo
Lol don't act like you don't know, you were the one holding the camera.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And a great Sunday morning to everyone! GREAT day yesterday at the customer golf outing. A lot of happy customers and that is always a gooooood thing. Weather was great and we raised a couple of thousand dollars for our friends at the Fish and Loaves Food Pantry!!!! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And a great Sunday morning to everyone! GREAT day yesterday at the customer golf outing. A lot of happy customers and that is always a gooooood thing. Weather was great and we raised a couple of thousand dollars for our friends at the Fish and Loaves Food Pantry!!!! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

So, still a bad golfer, but a good drinker lol?
Sorry, I mean Driver.

Reactions: jelliott

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2015 has been spent dealing with "stuff ". Today the house A/C went out. Repairman coming in the morning. It's only 83 in there as of 2324.

Reactions: ntimevan

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I wonder why we don't get zip codes on the QC addresses lately?
And when scanning, why do I select "BOL w POD" upfront, only to have it disappear and have to be re entered when ready to send?
Oh - and am I supposed to include "trailer number" on the vehicle inspection, even though it isn't a trailer?
Inquiring minds want to know, lol. ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I seem to always get zips cheri and you don't have to reselect it. Just do it before the scan and your good.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Unless it's more that one page, then you have to select it each time. It's a minor annoyance, but one that can cause unnecessary problems if you get distracted and fail to select it for any of the additional pages.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Not always, ours does the same thing when scanning just one page. It makes you select bol/pod twice. Dont know why but no big deal.
As far as the VIR goes, it asks you if you have a trailer, just answer no and send it. Dont worry about a trailer #.