July locations, drama and weather.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Wilmington OH at the Expo, which has gotten off to a very nice start.

Sweet to walk in there and be recognized by name right off by several people, from EO organizers to CIS agents to carriers I've spoken to in the past.

Xiggi's Sprinter looks great in the Load One booth, and John from CIS has a cool looking Sprinter that he's lettered up nicely, with an even nicer set of low profile (only 3/4" high) cargo rollers that he designed.

Overall a great show so far, with representation from both large and small carriers and a wide variety of interesting vendors.

Well worth the time spent. Lucky my shop is close as I can wander around then come back later for the evening festivities and drawings and such.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Florence, KY drop changed to Monday and I now have a little Cincinnati to Dayton (broker load) waiting for me after that. BADOW!!! Like it when 4 shorties ALL line up together. Oh, yes, I live en route between Ft Wayne & Florence. Nice!!

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very spartan, but excellent food at the Mexican restaurant across the street.

Now I see this :mad:

Drove the Pacific Coast Highway today; wow! Set foot in Pacific for the first time, 59 years after my parents and siblings did (before I was born). Saw the intersection where James Dean died.

Now at J at exit 205 on the 5 in Lebec. Saw a Fiat Ducato (Ram Promaster); driver said it was uncomfortable on long trips, like the one he did from STL here via Portland. Tomorrow, get serious about going back eAst.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PS: Van climbed the Grapevine like a boss :) #fordtough

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken is @ home for a week or so....:)

logged in as my wife...opps....L

Last edited by a moderator:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In Talladega, Al. It's not a race weekend, but I would advise anyone staying over nearly any weekend to avoid parking at the 'Race Track' truck stop. It gets full of RVers who party all night long. You won't get any sleep there at all, lol.