July locations, drama and weather.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still at home. The truck is STILL in the shop, maybe for another week. All the family is either at their homes or headed that way. Mrs. Layoutshooter and I are now preparing to "relocate" to Escanaba, MI, for the Michigan Ducks Unlimited State Convention.

I am pulling the boat up there. I will be doing some fishing on Little Bay de Noc with some friends from DU! It just can't get much better! :D

lifeshort

Rookie Expediter
I'm currently in another segment and pull an RGN flatbed so I figure after chaining the load I should be good to go. The Big Dig was money well spent, well it was if you like poor construction that kills people. Did they even try to get the tax payer's money back?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app
I believe some of the heavy hitters on that project had to kick back some of their contract money as a penalty for shoddy work BUT that money is now gone and they are now using toll rd money to repair what is failing, the same toll money that was suppose to be phased out years ago cuz the roads were paid for .. Make it up to Maine ok?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I believe some of the heavy hitters on that project had to kick back some of their contract money as a penalty for shoddy work BUT that money is now gone and they are now using toll rd money to repair what is failing, the same toll money that was suppose to be phased out years ago cuz the roads were paid for .. Make it up to Maine ok?

Made it but not early enough to get unloaded today. The traffic was backed up a little where 93 and 90 meet around noon but it was pretty smooth sailing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey buddy....Im in Laredo now just about to leave for the Expo...There are approx. 40 cargo vans and sprinters just that I can see between the TA and Flying J...Good Luck...Ill see yall Thursday Night if your at the Expo by then if not ill see ya Friday and Sat...

Fortunately the vans don't get loaded in the same order they arrived. I have faith in my dispatch team to get me out. Maybe not the correct direction for the expo. I'll have to hope the freight gods are in a good mood. LOL

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hermiston is a moonscape, and has about as much freight. DH'd to Lodi, CA. Now at the J.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Headed north to my shop (not far from Wilmington) so I can go to the Expo a couple if times...had to miss it last year.

Looking forward to it!