July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, in the winter you're like, "I'm all toasty warm with my 57 states... err... pairs of longjohns on. I think I'll get me some hot choc... DAMM! It's FROZEN AGAIN!"

How are all those layers of clothes working for you now, Einstein? Just be happy knowing the only thing you can drink is your own urine... fresh from the tap. Try starting your car... block is frozen... LITERALLY! Touch your tongue to your nose... I DARE YOU!

The only good thing about the cold is you can die of exposure, and everyone will know your facial expression at time of death... IF they find you! In the summer, they'd be lured to you by stench and fly parade.

And don't forget what would happen if the power goes out, and you're house is electric heat. Yep, you guessed it. You die. Just cuddle up naked with some strange hairy man and pray you die before him, so you don't freeze to him while you're still alive. Cause then you'll have to hope a pack of wolves will come along and gnaw him off of you.

To stay on topic, so Leo doesn't come to my house and blow my head off, I'm at home. I'm waiting until Thursday to go out, because Yes and Styx are playing Wednesday night, and I want to wish I was a teen again. I also want my kids to learn that my music is so much better than the crap they play today. So, it's a reminiscing/brainwash lovefest on Wed. Hopefully, they leave the cocaine in the 80s.

This post is almost as scary as OVM's nekkid in Bison post:eek:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ran a quick load solo from East Syracuse to Manchester, NH on my way across RT 9 in VT a moose ran across the road in front of me, I think they could total a van in a hurry.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a quick load solo from East Syracuse to Manchester, NH on my way across RT 9 in VT a moose ran across the road in front of me, I think they could total a van in a hurry.

Ran VT for yrs...never seen a moose...thought that was a tourist lure...LOL

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Never encountered a moose but heard moose stories. NEVER blow your horn at a moose. He will take it as a male challenge and stand his ground. Wipe out a van? Semis lose to a moose. That is 3,000 lbs of instant roadblock.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Never encountered a moose but heard moose stories. NEVER blow your horn at a moose. He will take it as a male challenge and stand his ground. Wipe out a van? Semis lose to a moose. That is 3,000 lbs of instant roadblock.

And the majority of that weight is about driver high in a CV.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Columbus, GA to Elizabethtown, KY. 479 loaded. Sitting at the Petro

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot in Brooks, KY. Ran from Dayton to Cooksville, TN yesterday. Today from hear to OH and tomorrow from OH to AR. Let's hope this keeps up.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot in Brooks, KY. Ran from Dayton to Cooksville, TN yesterday. Today from hear to OH and tomorrow from OH to AR. Let's hope this keeps up.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Must be a slow day at E1 today, so I am still #4 in Elizabethtown, KY and I got Motel 6 for the night. It must be 95 here today. Toooo hot to be sitting in the van and I'm going to get some sleep tonight. Tried to sleep last night at the Petro. I didn't get to sleep til 0500 after driving all night. About an hour later some truckdriver decides that he's got to park his rig next to my van and check his airbrakes constantly. Out of the HUGE parking lot there I guess parking next to my van made sense to him. On Saturday night I was at the J in Rock Hill, SC and someone decided to park next to me at 3am and blair rap music all the way up. uggh!:eek: