Juju

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was just informed, Juju has entered hospice. As i hear more, i will say. :disrelieved::disrelieved:
Yes , Ken (Ovm) called me earlier in week saying he was heading into Hospital to where Juju had spent the night because of Dehydration and low blood pressure. They had to decide their next steps going forward where as to Hospice availability because of sparce population in that part of state . I do have Ovm's New phone number, but I didn't ask if I could give it out. PM me if you want and together we can discuss it ..

" LOAD 1 "

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And I love you too turtle! I know I will see you on the other side.
Maybe not..... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
O3zHqp7Yfc-12.png

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iam picking her up Monday morning from Rapid City Regional and taking her to Hettinger General ND they have a thing called “swing beds” for end of life care... she has special needs that the hospice can’t handle....
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iam picking her up Monday morning from Rapid City Regional and taking her to Hettinger General ND they have a thing called “swing beds” for end of life care... she has special needs that the hospice can’t handle....
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers...
Thanks for the Update Ken , give Juju an extra Hug from me . And as always my phone is on if you need someone to talk to ..

" LOAD 1 "