January Locations & Witty Repartee

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Another day and another plane. I have to be crazy flying back to the Detroit weather!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Quiet....maybe I am in the wrong month again. This cold medicine can play tricks on me.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, finally giving in and going to the doctor today. This cold or whatever it is just wont go away on its own after two weeks.......frustrated.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it a bad sign when your sitting in stopped traffic, cop cars, several ambulance and even a black Hearse with a blue light on top pass on the shoulder? Everyone be safe out here.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: January Locations & Witty Repartee

23 SOUTH BOUND NORTH OF milan.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Everyone be careful out there! Michigan has bad accidents and road closures, on 75 near Monroe, 100 car pile up in Battle Creek and 23 out near Ann Arbor. If it isn't safe, seek shelter and let operations know asap!

divadriver01

Expert Expediter

But very close to Battle Creek. One of the semis was hauling fireworks and they were launching on scene.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Still sitting, 3 hours so far.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

I've said it a hundred times, 20 miles on either side of Kalamazoo are the slickest roads I've ever seen, and I have no explanation for why.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Been a tough day here in Michigan for white outs. US23 near Ann Arbor is a big pile up and mess too.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Laredo delivery this morning, out this afternoon...full rate in and out. Must be a Load One thing!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning and welcome to the weekend! Saw a really really strong day yesterday. Hoping that is a good sign for a strong rebound to volumes in the first quarter. Also we will be rolling out a few new large customers over the next few weeks that have awarded us primary positions! Great for us and not so much for a few competitors, lol. All in all I like what I see going into 2015! Stay safe out there as still a lot of tricky weather. No load is worth an accident. As always if you need to shut down do so. But make sure you communicate and keep operations up to date. Customers know we can not control the weather but we can control communications.

Thanks again for all you guys and gals face out there and do everyday. #bestfleetever