January Banter and Location

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Found another Load1 driver here at the Petro. Enjoying conversations unfortunately horrible service.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dang OVM...A Blue Parrot!?!? :D

Me, I ran into town to the Wal-Mart IN town...mistake, I knew it was an "original" s to shopmall store, not the SuperStore...I did do the propane tank exchange (good price, $16.42 per tank)there but the I headed for the H E B across the road. I did my shopping but on the way out, I seen a small food court with all kinds of good looking food and, they had whole roasted chickens that they cooked right there over open fire, not those nasty salt laden rotisserie chicken fresh basted whole chickens that they split and cook right there...and "dig this" (ok apologies to Cheech & Chong) it was only $5.00...

So, it was chicken for an early dinner, now thinkin i need to maybe head to Logans....:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not anymore tiresome than my crews life on the road. So no real *****in out of me.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I had KFC for dinner the first time in many many years....., it will be many many many more before I return..... Yuk! Lol

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Ken, the other driver folowed us up from the Chattanooga board. He was sitting in Resaca, then decided to come up here. Now that you have a new smart phone you can Skype with Judy.

Dennis, the Wally World by exit 3 is a complete crap hole, they never have anything in stock and the inside and parking lot are always trashed. The one off of Bob Bullock is a newer super center.

Jason, if you talk to Bryan tell him we are at the Petro at exit 369. He can come by and I'll let him buy me breakfast, cause I'm a nice guy like that.