January Banter and Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
couple of timmies in your hand. oh wait you said a cup of timmies. my bad. LOL
how everything with you and matilda ?

Just dropped a load. Matilda is asleep now. Thanks for asking. :)

You out here yet?

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well. cooked a few meals for the van frig...chili mac and a few breaded pork loin chops, and some slaw with the dressing i got from the chef at the cajun place we ate at in baton rouge..

about time to go to bed so i can get up around 0430 and make my delivery by 0600..then bed back home and wait for the next load..all by myself in the van!!!:D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Pete...no worries bud...I think Philly is a real dump even worse then NYC.....they should bulldoze the whole core including Broad Street...

wow ok i would never wish that on poor old philly city of brotherly love .
but was just getting frustrated so i vented a bit but after thinking about it could have been anywhere but in my books as i know everyone share,s these view,s LOAD 1 is # 1
wombat..

Reactions: 1 person

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well my rabbit foot finally came thru out of here now where is the interstate going west ,
bye nyc nj pa have enjoy you till the next time bye
wombat ..:eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since it can't make this thread any more off the wall, I just have to say that I made lasagna today, in my cupcake maker.
[Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Suck it up, cupcake!" ]
And it's good stuff, really - I don't even especially love lasagna, and the wonton wrappers instead of pasta sounded very odd, but it turned out great.
Apologies to anyone who's having a bad food week - c'mon up to the yard & I'll share. :)

Reactions: 1 person

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning all....Delivered this morning and was empty by 0555....stapped at Krogers, bought a red & green pepper, a can of potatoes, bacon and sausage patties....went home made 4 frittatas and sausage for Grandma before she left for work, my daughter before she left for school and for me before sat my butt in my recliner!!!!:D

Ok, now its time for dispatch to work their magic...:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Matilda and friends are awake having a party. This up and down weather is killing me. Raining at the yard.:(

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Mornin everybody. Dropped in NYC(Long island) last week and went over near Allentown to wait for the next one. Wait, wait, dispatch sends me to Youngstown, Oh. Wait, wait. In the fifth day. I hope something shakes loose today.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Mornin everybody. Dropped in NYC(Long island) last week and went over near Allentown to wait for the next one. Wait, wait, dispatch sends me to Youngstown, Oh. Wait, wait. In the fifth day. I hope something shakes loose today.

Well you the very top of the hit list Chris. Hopefully we can get your luck turned around today!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
mornin steve, matilda. ya , nasty weather here also. very windy. be patient buckwheat. we know its hard but have 100% faith that dispatch is doing all they can. thats just the way it is this time of year. at least you are getting some layover pay and after five days the eyes are upon you for sure.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting out of Texas This morning...loading to Claycomo.MO...Talked to a P2 Driver in San Antonio and he said there where 18 P2 straights in Laredo....GOOD LUCK....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Enjoying my morning coffee as well as we sit at the S.O.S. to renew our registration. Washed all the bedding yesterday and had a great nights sleep minus the alarm going off at 4:30 this morning telling Nick it was time to get up to go deliver our load.