January 2019 NewYear of the # 1

guido4475

Not a Member
why does the load One robo thing get rid of the load information screen so quickly?

Wish it hung around at least till the offer was over.
I always take a screen shot of it before I do anything.

Im not even getting the screen offer part. I get the robocall. It does show a L1 icon up top, as if there is a load offer message, but when I drag it down nothing appears. As far as the time issue on the app, I even called Samsung and they were in my phone checking everything and they said it is an app issue.

Welcome my world....

Another driver I was talking to agreed that he is having the same issues, and described it as " the robocall cancels the screen offer out".

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They call and the offer on the phone don’t cancel each other out. Granted while you are in the phone the clock on the 5 min is already ticking on the app offer. But they don’t interact.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Per Ed:

He must have responded 1 or 2 on the call which effectively processes the offer and removes it from the app.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Buffalo Wild Wings! Well got in service Friday morning and no calls came through until 5pm from the Tennessee office. It wasn't long after the call, we got the load. Just getting ready to eat a bit and hoping the Cowboys loose LOL.

Reactions: jelliott

guido4475

Not a Member
Per Ed:

He must have responded 1 or 2 on the call which effectively processes the offer and removes it from the app.

No. It disappeared the moment the robocall came through. The visual offer was nowhere to be found. Why cant we see the load info even after the call? Why does it have to disappear after we accept the load offer? I understand that the load info wouldn't be that important to someone who would refuse the load offer, but to those who accept it it would be nice.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No. It disappeared the moment the robocall came through. The visual offer was nowhere to be found. Why cant we see the load info even after the call? Why does it have to disappear after we accept the load offer? I understand that the load info wouldn't be that important to someone who would refuse the load offer, but to those who accept it it would be nice.
Dave I'd delete and reinstall the app. Something isn't right there. And screenshot the offer as soon as it appears.

guido4475

Not a Member
Dave I'd delete and reinstall the app. Something isn't right there. And screenshot the offer as soon as it appears.

Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Now what? ...lol..guess I'll have to wait for a load offer to see what happens. Heading home in the meantime. I can make better use of my time than sitting in a truckstop.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Now what? ...lol..guess I'll have to wait for a load offer to see what happens. Heading home in the meantime. I can make better use of my time than sitting in a truckstop.
Stop at the Apple store on the way home?

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And we have said numerous times a future app update will probably keep like the last 30 days of load offers to certain number of them. It wasn’t designed that way initially. We can only add and develop so much stuff at one time.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tke phone rings with a load offer, you're trying to listen to it while at the sane time fire up the app so you can look at the offer, you have to go back and turn the speakerphone on, then go back to the app which has to refresh itself, and by now the app wants an answer, 1, 2, or 3, clock's running out on the app, Alex Trebec is feverishly tapping his foot while the music is playing .You AAARRRGGGHHH ACCEPT!

The phone hangs up, the load offer disappears from the app, and you're like, "Wait! Huh? What did I just agree to?"

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Tke phone rings with a load offer, you're trying to listen to it while at the sane time fire up the app so you can look at the offer, you have to go back and turn the speakerphone on, then go back to the app which has to refresh itself, and by now the app wants an answer, 1, 2, or 3, clock's running out on the app, Alex Trebec is feverishly tapping his foot while the music is playing .You AAARRRGGGHHH ACCEPT!

The phone hangs up, the load offer disappears from the app, and you're like, "Wait! Huh? What did I just agree to?"

Yep and we understand. They are working on a TON of stuff right now, but we will be updating to include a history of load offers.

guido4475

Not a Member

Stop at the Apple store on the way home?

I bought this Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from Best Buy a few months ago. So far, love it as much as my old Galaxy Note 4 that it replaced. I love it. Incredible battery life, And super fast charging. Huge memory. A fast phone.

A ton of load offers, but no secured loads yet. I have a feeling that loads are being awarded to those super cheap underinsured poorly maintained scumbags that are destroying the industry. Getting a lot done at home. I think Moms time is limited. Can barely move, aging process has accelerated rapidly. She was moved yesterday to a care facility from the hospital.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
From Ed and the tech team:

An update to Android LOD app has been deployed. Click on the Offered Quotes card from the dashboard. On the Offered Quotes screen that displays, click on the history icon found on the upper right hand corner. When clicked, this will display all your Offered Quotes for the past week sorted from latest to earliest. It will display same details as you would have seen the first time the offer was sent to you (minus the map) and it also tells you how you responded and if you responded through the phone call or via the app. If you didn’t respond at all, it will say Expired (in orange). This new feature allows you to go back to your offers after you’ve responded and the offer is processed. This update will automatically be downloaded the next time you open the app. If you have it open, close and reopen it to get this new feature. Enjoy!

iOS updates for scanner and this new feature should be out soon. Just hammering out one more issue with that version but we’re working hard with the scanner module provider to get iOS ready and deployed ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Yep and we understand. They are working on a TON of stuff right now, but we will be updating to include a history of load offers.
Oh, I'm just having a little fun with it. :D

When we get a load offer over via the app, it should tell is how many trucks that offer was sent to, and what our position is within that number. "You are 3rd of 5 this offer was sent to." (only with much better grammar)

I finally used the app scanner the other day. Awesome.

Reactions: RoadTime

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up ...
NCAA Football time ...
No Favorite for me ,,, But Financially i Hope Clemson Wins ,,..
If so i see a 6 am load in my Future...

Whatever...

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Oh, I'm just having a little fun with it. :D

When we get a load offer over via the app, it should tell is how many trucks that offer was sent to, and what our position is within that number. "You are 3rd of 5 this offer was sent to." (only with much better grammar)

I finally used the app scanner the other day. Awesome.

Have to remember every thing we add like that slows down the app and increase the server calculations and data needed. Not sure it should really make a difference very often for a driver to accept or decline. The idea is speed here with this feature.