January 2016

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I made it from Indiana down to Brunswick Georgia last night ahead of all this snow. I ran into some real heavy rain in Atlanta last night but that was the worst of it.
Looks like I could take a load to the West or to Florida and that's just about it.

Sent from my STUDIO6_0HD using Tapatalk

We crossed paths last night somewhere then. I was on a load from Florida to Indiana. When I went through Atlanta it just started raining. I guess I squeezed through Nashville just in time with no problems.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished 2nd day of jury duty. Didn't get on a trial Monday, and today I made darn sure I didn't get on the one that I was being questioned for. They said it would be at least 3 days, and would start on Wednesday.

So, off tomorrow to be with my wife Sharon for her birthday. Back in service Thursday or whenever I'm offered a good load.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Losing bids is part of this. A lot lately. And it makes me quite sad. But moments like this one help a lot.

Broker - "Sorry already covered"
Me - 10-4. Thanks anyway!
Broker - "You know what ! you’re the better carrier ! Please book this truck ! Sending info now !"

:)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!!

(FlyingVan's load to SC)

Last edited: