January 2016

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! A Saturday load that delivers direct to Strongsville OH. Van is stuffed full. 3 large tall pallets @ 2,300#. Have I mentioned that I'm loving my new Transit. More comfort and more load opportunities.
Thats what it is all about right there Bill...
I am loadless this weekend so far...but a lot of that is my fault and not team CRE's....

Reactions: ntimevan

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray kicked me out of Florida on Saturday with a load up to Greensboro North Carolina.

Sitting at Piedmont aviation in winston-salem waiting to pick up an aircraft landing gear. Only problem is they don't know anything about it.

Sent from my STUDIO6_0HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy crap...2 of us at least and 1 on a maybe...LOL no wonder Murray didn't want me down here....I might have to consider moving...

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will the load canceled. Got $80 for my drive over.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Holy crap...2 of us at least and 1 on a maybe...LOL no wonder Murray didn't want me down here....I might have to consider moving...
I tried like heII to get him to let you run that one. They wanted it picked in 45 mins and that wasn't going to happen with you there. Don't look east at all. Yours will be N, S or W when coming out. Drifter is E of you and covering a big area. But it all comes down to ETA when all else is said and done.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I tried like heII to get him to let you run that one. They wanted it picked in 45 mins and that wasn't going to happen with you there. Don't look east at all. Yours will be N, S or W when coming out. Drifter is E of you and covering a big area. But it all comes down to ETA when all else is said and done.
I understand completely....all cool.....that printer/scanner just paid off big time to complete that tax form....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You are on Fire!!!!
We sure could use some of your heat!!!!

Well I'm staying home until at least Thursday. So you can have all my loads next week. . Jury duty Monday and Tuesday, wife's birthday on Wednesday.

Also need to get a new windshield installed, my small stone chip is now over 3' long. It connects on one side and the bottom, could become a 2 piece windshield if something hits it.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
So, Murray snatched one for me, picked it up this morning in northern Indiana to deliver to southern Tennessee Monday morning. Perfect load that takes me almost through my front yard. Too bad I can't make it home. Tennessee is a mess. Wife and kids are literally stuck at home. Hope the power stays on.

Tomorrow around 2 pm will stop snowing, and it won't get above freezing until Sunday afternoon. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I made it from Indiana down to Brunswick Georgia last night ahead of all this snow. I ran into some real heavy rain in Atlanta last night but that was the worst of it.
Looks like I could take a load to the West or to Florida and that's just about it.