January 2016

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I should start posting all the compliments on you guys. It's not fair that you don't get an opportunity to blush more often.
Brokers and customers LOVE great service, great communication & reliability.
You all (aka y'all) are the epitome of excellence.
We are proud to work for you, CRE team.
Thank you!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
uneventful day yesterday....twas nice.....Now that I've have a cap with team logo on it...! :p

Hopefully it looks good with the fleece from last year. I don't think color coordination was in mind when Sally was at the apparel shop.

And there's a medium fish on the line. But before we officially land it we're making the customer make 100% sure the freight can be released. It's an LTL interception. At about 80-85% at this point.

Reactions: Treadmill

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Oh yeah, Sally and I are in the process of quitting smoking!! Can you believe it? We also ordered that Boxflex Max Trainer thing. Not a New Year's resolution, rather just an effort to get healthier. And no, giving up beer and Cap't is NOT on the agenda!!

chantix1.jpg m5.png captain-morgan.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Hop you both succeed !!

Thanks Ken!! Smoking ANY less and exercising ANY more is better than where we are at this point.
I only have one true method of exercising a few times a week. And that 20-60 isn't gonna make me outlive my pops! ;)!!!!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After being home for almost two weeks, got a touch of the flu Sunday and Monday. Then Tuesday FIL had to be taken to the hospital. Yes, he lives with us, he's back home Friday night. Back in service Friday afternoon and within a couple of hours, Murray found me a load less then 1 mile from my home going to Laredo for Monday. Over a buck a mile! So, picked up the load Friday night, picked up my FIL from the hospital, spent one more night at home and left at noon today with my first load this year. Over 1,400+ miler with lots of time to get there. Hope Laredo is busy with outbound freight this week.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
After being home for almost two weeks, got a touch of the flu Sunday and Monday. Then Tuesday FIL had to be taken to the hospital. Yes, he lives with us, he's back home Friday night. Back in service Friday afternoon and within a couple of hours, Murray found me a load less then 1 mile from my home going to Laredo for Monday. Over a buck a mile! So, picked up the load Friday night, picked up my FIL from the hospital, spent one more night at home and left at noon today with my first load this year. Over 1,400+ miler with lots of time to get there. Hope Laredo is busy with outbound freight this week.

Hope so! It was busy TODAY!!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Way to go Bill. I wouldn't mind a Laredo load right now. We got a bit of snow and it is going to be cold for the next day or two. I could spend a fee days sitting in Laredo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk