January 2016 locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
So far it feels like I need a new bed this one hurts my back. That's more mattress than age related tho this bed sucks lol
If your buying it go to one of those custom mattress factory's with the dimensions you need and have them make one nice got a great one for under 125.00 custom made too 2 days well worth it nice and thick too not just a chunk of crappy foam!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
If your buying it go to one of those custom mattress factory's with the dimensions you need and have them make one nice got a great one for under 125.00 custom made too 2 days well worth it nice and thick too not just a chunk of crappy foam!
That's an idea worth considering for my truck because I'll be sleeping in a lot more

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, luck ran out. Still in Greenfield, still in service but we both have bad head cold so I got a room. Super 8 here is American owned a really great.

Also, if you want a super breakfast/lunch spot here, go to the Lincoln Square on US40 downtown! Really good.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hello. Just wondering if there's any cargo van freight out of Odessa Texas
Not a lot, but there is some. You may have to sit a day or three. It's mostly oil services related, the odd pump or valve part. Some going to warehouses and some repaired and headed back to the oil fields. I've had loads from Odessa and Midland going to other parts of Texas, Oklahoma and Wyoming. Last week I had one from Midland that went to that big Phillips oil refinery in Borger, about 45 minutes northeast of Amarillo. It was a 20 pound box of valve parts. Paid really well. After that I picked up one about 75 miles north of that in Guymon, OK and took it to Minnesota.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan