January 2016 locations

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home still OOS. Van had issues on Monday afternoon while I was out running around made it to mechanic and dropped it off. They didn't find out what the problem was until Tuesday afternoon. Had to order part from MB and that took 2 days. Van is now done and will pick up this afternoon. Getting ready to head south for a 2 week vacation. Going to try and get a couple of loads going south and try to be in FL by Thursday or Friday next week.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
And that's what we see..., we can live on less...... But it really won't be a lot less, Ragmama has a pretty good pension. That along with our savings and whatever form SS takes will be only 10% less than our take home pay is now.
First question, you are your own owner operator? Do you take your 1099 and add it to your W-4s? OR have you set up a "trucking" corp. That all the money goes to BEFORE it goes to you? SS income can be very restricting, BUT, you can get the best of both worlds! I try not to offer advice unless asked so if you want to know more send me a PM

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Arrived in Hebron. Called dispatch this afternoon and asked them to make sure customer was open at 1:30 AM for delivery. Of course! Then around 3 one of the "girls" in tracking wanted to know why I was showing as only going 50 miles in the last 1-1/2 hrs. I told her we stopped for lunch. She (25 yr old) told me I was irresponsible to stop and eat since I was on a deadhead run. I told her I would make it on time and she gave me a 2 minute talking to about how I needed to do my job because the customer was relying on us. I bit my tongue and assured her that I would make the schedule. Arrived half hour EARLY and they were closed.
Welcome to the wonderful world of expediting.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
12540750_1158633500837300_178094387240847983_n.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Delivered 18hrs. Early yesterday in Miami....
Now, waiting for the call to get out of here!!!!
Last week, or week before that I got a load from 60 miles north of there to northern IN. Nice little run.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: hazmat

TDave

Expert Expediter
Empty atm in Nashville area, now NHL all-star game in town this weekend I want to go check it out so Mr. Panther will probably get me a load out of here :|