January 2016 locations

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Since a layover includes lots of eating $ sleeping, I mentioned yesterday that the Lincoln Square Pancake House is a must in Greenville. Also, another is in Rushville. Farm Boys BBQ is very good, but FYI they moved out of the Kroger shopping center a block west into the American Legion building - open to the public.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think You might get lucky this time .... :p .... but i think there is one Fed-up (lol) one thats pushing more buttons than i did ..... lol
PS .... hiding out at the old office in Toledo .... place where (not) everyone knows your name ....lol
Want to be on my playlist?
SDDriver

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Take a trip over to the FedEx load board thread! It's getting good over there!
Not really. His posting days (in that thread for sure) are over, and are severely limited everywhere else. You don't get to call Staff members names in private messages and still retain your posting abilities, especially with his Account Warning history.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Starting to seem you're dangerous company! Between you and Ragman I could end up in deep ca-ca. But, that's always been fun in the past.

P.S. how long does it take to pick up $1.10 ?
4 quarters and a dime just laying there in one spot..., like someone just reached out window and dropped them.... Less then 10 seconds in this case.... Lol
Btw another .25 this morning...