January 2016 locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home for 10 minutes .... Big change of plans .... headed to Watetloo for 2nd. pick up ... more details after loaded and new load info comes across .... :D
Ok... .load to Milan , il for Monday am. I took to a cross dock in Waterloo ,Iowa ( so -140 lm) on that load ... then reloaded 4.7 miles away in Waterloo to Lemesa , Tx. for Monday am delivery ...(+1114 Lm ) now headed home for night and leave in AM after good nights sleep ... so a slight change of plans adds another 964 pm onto the week ... :D:D

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is what I did the following evening. Will never stay there again

What happened???
We stayed there a couple of days in December and was very impressed with how they kept the grounds and inside very clean... All the employees were nice and friendly...

TDave

Expert Expediter
What happened???
We stayed there a couple of days in December and was very impressed with how they kept the grounds and inside very clean... All the employees were nice and friendly...

Personally speaking never had a problem there either....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does anybody know where this scene was filmed?
Moot should know being from Mn.... ;)
I had heard scenes were shot on Mille Lacs .... But never researched the facts .... just like the 2 movies ....

Ya, someone call for me? Okay then, lets see. Was that clip from Grumpier Old Men? I know the ice fishing scenes from Grumpy Old Men were shot on a lake west of the Cities between Rockfish and Buffalo. I don't think scenes from either movie were shot on Mille Lacs.

Both movies were set in Wabasha, Minnesota, but no scenes were filmed there. Wabasha is located on the Mississippi River just down stream of Lake Pepin. Lake Pepin is part of the Mississippi River. It formed naturally and is the widest stretch of the Mississippi River.

When will the Ragsters have Classic Movie Saturday featuring Lemmon/ Matthau movies?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It doesn't have Jack Lemon in it, but Hopscotch is a real gem of a Walter Matthau movie.
It's free on Hulu.
Hopscotch

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Oos till god knows when. Tranny shot craps yesterday morning 30 miles from reciever. Sittin at motel in tuscaloosa.