January 2016 locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now Loaded .... Troy , Mi. to Grand Prairie , Tx... 1246 pm.... only downside it is a Holiday Monday ...so no deliver till Tuesday ...
Upside i will detour to home because Grandson is coming over Saturday for an overnight stay .... l will leave out late Sunday night ...:D ..this message approved by ..

Attachments

• 1452878327045.jpg
    1452878327045.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 34

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me: "Have your men ready with the folkllift at the loading dock. I'll be there tomorrow at 0700 sharp. I need to clear out within 5 minutes..... Oh wait, 2 and 2 in my coffee, make that to go."

Consignee: "Yes sir! We'll be out on the dock at 0630 with your hot coffee."

Lol.....Just woke up from a quick nap. Oh boy! That was a weird dream. I'll be hanging out in the parking lot over the weekend for a Monday drop.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting all day at the Pilot in Charlotte on Statesville, I met a driver with Hana Express who drove the same van as mine. Ken has been out here for three years and gave me a bunch of needed info about this business and about my van. If I have to sit and wait, this was the best way to do it. Thanks again Ken Savoie, looking forward to running into you again down the road.
That's a bad pilot to stay at. Too much comes out of the cracks after darkness.