January 2015

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Make sure it is the same ratio that you have on your van, otherwise the computer will think that the transmission is slipping and you will be stuck in 2nd gear.
The ratio is stamped on a plate next to the cover, i believe.

The tag was missing from my van, the one in the bone yard said 3.72 and when I installed it everything worked so mine must have been the same. I am a little disappointed that Mercedes didn't put a plug so that you can disconnect the abs sensors, having to splice them in does not seem like the right way. I used those nice heat shrink butt connectors and tapes them up real good. The van is nice and quiet now!!!!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Orlando to Radio City Music Hall NYC

Nice!!! But you didn't get to enjoy the warm weather long.

Sounds like an entertainment load, do you know who's stuff you are hauling?

One thing about nyc do you have a truck gps? If not just watch signs and never follow your gps onto anything that says parkway, will turn your sprinter into a convertable. And there is one of the tunnels do not allow commercial vehicles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10-4. We're supposed to get hit.
Depending on who you ask its anywhere from 2" to 50 feet!!! LOL!!
There's a lot of dramatic people around here. ;)

my system from the north and yours over I 80 are supposed to merge over Iowa/Ill ....and move east....

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Just talked to the boss we usually don't do this but you have done a nice job with us so I can get you an extra $40 " lol guess that makes it worth it when a 10 hour drive will turn into a 20+ hours
In other words he saying we don't have anybody else to do it and u da man or I get shafted.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Nice!!! But you didn't get to enjoy the warm weather long.

Sounds like an entertainment load, do you know who's stuff you are hauling?

One thing about nyc do you have a truck gps? If not just watch signs and never follow your gps onto anything that says parkway, will turn your sprinter into a convertable. And there is one of the tunnels do not allow commercial vehicles.

Ty for info. And no i have a regular $100 garmin. And no i have no clue who's equipment i have.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.... Thanks to today's 45 minute thaw .. Both sprinters are stuck in the driveway.... How to explain this one to AAA

Sent from my flying circus

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
Don't forget to park your truck in font of the Fox and Friends studio window on Monday morning after you make your delivery to the Radio City Music Hall. I want to see you out there representing your company!

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
This is what the NYC area has as of right now at 5 am. And why am i awake lol. Cause they made me move so they could plow lol.

Attachments

• 1422870695967.jpg
    1422870695967.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 39