January 2015

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Roads into new york weren't as bad as i thought they'd be was 5 car pile up in eastern pa that did delay things a bit was couple more semis wrecked just further ahead in

Attachments

• 1422642089256.jpg
    1422642089256.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 55

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
You make your delivery already? I live about 45 miles to the west but will be in Orlando tomorrow at a pull a part junkyard getting a new rear differential for my sprinter, after 550k it is making lots of noise....
Make sure it is the same ratio that you have on your van, otherwise the computer will think that the transmission is slipping and you will be stuck in 2nd gear.
The ratio is stamped on a plate next to the cover, i believe.

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You make your delivery already? I live about 45 miles to the west but will be in Orlando tomorrow at a pull a part junkyard getting a new rear differential for my sprinter, after 550k it is making lots of noise....

Mine squealed like a stuck pig when the rear u joint on the driveshaft siezed up. Puts quite a load on the pinion bearing. New driveshaft and rear end quieted down.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Orlando to Radio City Music Hall NYC

rockettes-in-show.jpg

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be careful. Snow storm right through that area.

How much snow were talking about?my weather app stated snow showers :/

****it winter storm all the way from Chicago to buffalo ny
Sat - Monday

How bad is it to back out of the load you accepted less than an hour ago. When I was suppose to grab it tonight and leave Sunday morning

I wish dispatch would keep track of weather and inform u prior to you accepting the load I mean it's gonna be 550 miles of snow and freezing rain mix

When I dispatched FTL I had a flat screen dedicated to weather radar and weather advisory sites

Last edited:

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Just talked to the boss we usually don't do this but you have done a nice job with us so I can get you an extra $40 " lol guess that makes it worth it when a 10 hour drive will turn into a 20+ hours

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...actually have had a head cold since i got home been a miserable time and no end in sight....dunno if I'll just sit here for an extra day or head out tomorrow and just tough it out...

10407244_1537959316481147_2165668065098450686_n.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...actually have had a head cold since i got home been a miserable time and no end in sight....dunno if I'll just sit here for an extra day or head out tomorrow and just tough it out...

I'm not sick at home for once :rolleyes: But extending my stay a few days after doing some lower body exercises that have left me hobbling around like a very old man for the last 2 days. Then off to Wayne's next week for an oil change and a long over due Serpentine belt kit replacement/installation.

My new toys arrived this morning, as I take the next step in upgrading my home theater room with 3-D :cool:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

10407244_1537959316481147_2165668065098450686_n.jpg

Boo!! That's no fun. Just hang an extra and maybe that SD or ND will finally pop.