January 2015

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know why anyone would take a cargo van to a truck wash when they will fit in a regular automatic wash for under five bucks (and a lot of those have free vacuums)
I never paid more than $15 for a Sprinter.

Used to wash van at beacon satellite wouldnt clear at regular car wash unloading in dekalb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just stopped at the Blue Beacon in Corbin, KY for a much needed wash and I was charged $18.50 for a regular wash. In 10 years I have never been charged more than $15. The guy said that maybe the other places charged me for a regular van instead for a sprinter. Regular van wash is $14.50 and a Sprinter is $18.50.
How much do you pay for a Sprinter wash?

I think it was like 5 yrs ago and Iowa 80 there in Temple Ga charged me like $17.00 but it was worth it....it came out as white as snow....and they worked on it for about 1/2 hr because I had some road tar splashes that they got all off...great job they did

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Shorty to Columbus Ohio now waiting for unloading crew have been here an hr and have put in my request for mo money mo money mo money !

Freezing rain to add misery to this day at least it's warming up though

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never know. I'll add WY and MT now.
It all comes down to rate and ETA tolerance.

I go, where others fear......LOL

10443540_843871928984630_7683905700416437144_n.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a couple shorty loads while on Vacation here in Laredo....Now loading in Del Rio headed to Louisville , Ky...:D

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I don't know why anyone would take a cargo van to a truck wash when they will fit in a regular automatic wash for under five bucks (and a lot of those have free vacuums)
I never paid more than $15 for a Sprinter.

Well, right before me there was a state trooper getting his cruiser washed at the Blue Beacon. He didn't even get out of the car to pay for the wash. They must have a contract or something.

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
While stationed at a radar site in MT I was moonlighting at a garage in town. The city brought their diesel grader (all the streets in town were gravel) in for an oil change. The boss forgot to put the drain plug back in and about seven gallons went into the sump. He was pi**ed to say the least. Glad it was him and not me. Jerry Lee

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
You remembered to reinstall the drain plug?

Lets try this again,
While stationed at a radar site in MT I was moonlighting at a garage in town. The city brought their diesel grader (all the streets in town were gravel) in for an oil change. The boss forgot to put the drain plug back in and about seven gallons went into the sump. He was pi**ed to say the least. Glad it was him and not me. Make more sense? Jerry Lee