it's october where are you at!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ready now means 90 min... Maybe?? Gonna scratch this place off my list unless the money goes way up!

Bradh214

Active Expediter
Lol....Never mentioned You.. Like I stated 2nd. hand info that another Bolt driver called and told me....I could less what you do....just ask Your driver Brad...he always an open book of info.....LOL

Mark keep my mane out your mouth your issue with Toby is between you and him so stop bringing my name in it thanks

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol....as usual Flapping your lips....I had No idea how many Bolt vans down in Laredo or do I care....I was just giving a heads up to a driver on his post.... Oh by the way Your Driver Brad told me the reason about the newer Taller type van.....hmmm...Load 1...lol

Bradh214

Active Expediter
Lol....as usual Flapping your lips....I had No idea how many Bolt vans down in Laredo or do I care....I was just giving a heads up to a driver on his post.... Oh by the way Your Driver Brad told me the reason about the newer Taller type van.....hmmm...Load 1...lol

no mark I was going to go to load one

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Ohh by the way......if I AM buying HIM a van to take it to load 1 hmmmmm IF THAT WAS TRUE where is the bad side of the deal for me??? Again you flapping YOUR gums...
Quit being a yenta and gossiping about me...worry about your 1 van .didnt we go through this a couple of years ago

You Obviously do care....please leave me and Brad alone....

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Who needs to watch Maury Povich or Jerry Springer when you can read the same thing here? :eek:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bid a run at .75, no dice. C'mon FedEx, I know I can be a wh*re, but really?

On another note, I am the last van still here from the weekend. There are two cubes (one of which has been here) and an A. Blair sprinter just arrived.

Last edited: