It’s Fibuary !!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now that you mention it, after 11 weeks of Mom-sitting, (gotta take care of Mom, she took care of me), Team "WornOut" is back in service. C'mon Murray, pull a rabbit out of your hat! Hell, I'll settle for gerbil to get back at it

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
He’ll, I’ll settle for a gerbil to get back at it.

“Words I hope never come out of my mouth” for $100 Alex.
Did a couple of you guys mention Gerbils ...? ...image_search_1551121389565.jpeg

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Came empty to Riviere du loup Quebec brutal snow drifts and winds got like 2 feet around here last night I lucked out where i was on the Atlantic coast 2 inches then sleet rain
Close enough to Quebec city here or perhaps gaspe peninsula pick up. Espar time in frenchytown
That blows! Espar is amazing though huh!

What a glorious Day!

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Came empty to Riviere du loup Quebec brutal snow drifts and winds got like 2 feet around here last night I lucked out where i was on the Atlantic coast 2 inches then sleet rain
Close enough to Quebec city here or perhaps gaspe peninsula pick up. Espar time in frenchytown
You ever had any issues with your Espar?

What a glorious Day!

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

What a glorious Day!

52 0 0 0 no flame detected it happens when I'm in reserve fuel in tank.
Other than that no. But did service it and cost 300$ which I wont do again get my buddy do same for 50$

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What a glorious Day!

52 0 0 0 no flame detected it happens when I'm in reserve fuel in tank.
Other than that no. But did service it and cost 300$ which I wont do again get my buddy do same for 50$
Must keep fuel tank at no less than 1/4 tank. Preferably 3/8 or more.

Reactions: guido4475

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not my ideal round trip...
Unloaded this morning near Nashville.
Oddly back where I was before I needed to dead head home.
Ended up taking the same route again from start to finish, only got paid this time :rolleyes:

I didn't think my February could be worse then my January.
With 2 days left, it sure looks that way :(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Honey I know you wanted a house, but I bought something EVEN BETTER!!!

Lol kidding, I value my life. But SWEET looking truck
Definitely not a small straight truck. ;)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
There are quite a few extended cabs that one could easily live in. I was working for Michelin in Decatur AL when I first got introduced to Expediting. A guy came into our shop in a FedX CC Str8 with a drop axle that needed an odd size tire that I had. His sleeper was huge and he had a "compartment" in the box that had toys, like golf clubs, bike, etc.

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
There are quite a few extended cabs that one could easily live in. I was working for Michelin in Decatur AL when I first got introduced to Expediting. A guy came into our shop in a FedX CC Str8 with a drop axle that needed an odd size tire that I had. His sleeper was huge and he had a "compartment" in the box that had toys, like golf clubs, bike, etc.

One could live in any cab, it's all about the quality of life.

What a glorious Day!

Last edited:
Reactions: brokcanadian