It’s 2018. Come on In

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sorry it was someone else that posted a certain #.....
Numbers, schmumbers, I'm having fun and making friends. Why, it's only January and I'm getting a headstart on expenses and deductions for my 2018 taxes. The only thing better would be if I owned Bison Sausage And Meat Packing Company.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If I were to go into the sausage business I’d move back to Beecher Illinois.

Beecher Meat and Liquor.

Probably do well with T-Shirts and bumper stickers.

Meat in the front, Liquor in the rear ?
Or
Liquor in the front, meat in the rear ?

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I were to go into the sausage business I’d move back to Beecher Illinois.

Beecher Meat and Liquor.

Probably do well with T-Shirts and bumper stickers.

Meat in the front, Liquor in the rear ?
Or
Liquor in the front, meat in the rear ?

Need a bar liquor in the front poker in the back

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Numbers, schmumbers, I'm having fun and making friends. Why, it's only January and I'm getting a headstart on expenses and deductions for my 2018 taxes. The only thing better would be if I owned Bison Sausage And Meat Packing Company.

29921de7e8849bc7e5565fd9c006a6dd.jpg

Maybe.. just Maybe

All aboard the Freight Train

Reactions: RoadTime

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a sweet run, and sick as a frickin’ dog.

Run: all miles paid at around .85; dh from El Paso to Mesa, AZ, then loaded to Denver. Was originally a direct, but the customer decided to make it a weekender. Carrier got us an extra $250 for babysitting the load.

Sick: mild flu or bad cold. Dry cough is the worst! Coughing so hard my chest hurts, and so much it feels like I’m gonna hurl. Nancy decided I wasn’t fit to drive, so she did it all. What a goddess!

We have a room close to the drop. Time for rest and football on Sunday; I guess Moot and I will be on opposite sides

Monday will also bring a run down to the OKC area.

Well, good night

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all these snow and ice east of CA, my fellow expediters, I feel your pain.

Just to let ya know, I've decided to share your pain. That way you all don't think that I'm always get comfy and warm in southern CA.

Took the Idaho load. Ran into the blizzard and ice in northern Nevada. Chained up on US 93, drove thru snow and ice, took pretty much all night to get about 100 miles. Finally chains removed near ID border.

Been here 2 hours, I now have shared your cold weather pain and understood your sufferings. I stand with you but 2 hours is too long, Lol.

Loaded in Twin Falls ID heading back to the warm beach cities CA. Lol........
But you missing the beauty of winter...
Taken 2 days ago in Massachusetts:

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

True, true. Beautiful indeed. Especially looking at that pic from a warm place. Lol...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I was nearing my destination in Newnan Georgia, I kept seeing more and more golf carts riding on the road. Several golf cart crossings. A golf cart dealership. Even the Walmart I stopped at had a special parking section for golf carts. Did the Amish get a upgrade

Anyone know anything about this?

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As I was nearing my destination in Newnan Georgia, I kept seeing more and more golf carts riding on the road. Several golf cart crossings. A golf cart dealership. Even the Walmart I stopped at had a special parking section for golf carts. Did the Amish get a upgrade

Seems to be the latest trend. I saw the same thing last time i was in the Orlando area (Disney World).

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Maybe don't need a license to drive one? My ex gf said a guy who lost his license from DUIs would ride his mower to the store to get beer.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well...
It was nice to meet ntimevan in Laredo today.
Mark is really nice guy. Hope all of you get to meet and spend some time with him.
Now back to sleep after good day in Texas.

Well ... i guess we could of both got loads ... but alittle Rest & Relaxation is good also .. Laredo Larry (Bolt O/Op) had supper with us at Golden Corral .. i've known Larry for over 6 years now .. its good to hear Load stories from different views ...
PS... i think i ate too much..

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ... i guess we could of both got loads ... but alittle Rest & Relaxation is good also .. Laredo Larry (Bolt O/Op) had supper with us at Golden Corral .. i've known Larry for over 6 years now .. its good to hear Load stories from different views ...
PS... i think i ate too much..

I think I did too.
Thank you.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not that it was high on my movie list, but since it was free I watched the reboot of Ghostbusters. Yeah, about as bad as I expected. Other then the cameos from the original cast, which really made me wish I was watching the long planned but never happened Ghostbusters 3, I'm glad it was free

I had to cringe at the post credits hint teaser for a sequel. Although, that's going to be a long shot after a disappointing box office and mixed reviews.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not that it was high on my movie list, but since it was free I watched the reboot of Ghostbusters. Yeah, about as bad as I expected. Other then the cameos from the original cast, which really made me wish I was watching the long planned but never happened Ghostbusters 3, I'm glad it was free

I had to cringe at the post credits hint teaser for a sequel. Although, that's going to be a long shot after a disappointing box office and mixed reviews.

Most movies should not be remade. Imo.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

It's the area. Next door is Peachtree City, super rich, golf carts everywhere, especially kids. No walking, no bicycles, just carts, even valet parking at Walmart, (kidding), but Newman is a less fortunate neighbor, they buy the carts used. Poor kids!