It’s 2018. Come on In

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
In Laredo....
Yeah, this is the worse I've seen this place. Can't find a parking spot.
Long weekend or deadhead to Houston on Sunday?

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Could be worse, you could be in Orlando with a broken truck, sunny, and not a puddle in sight. Towed to Ford and beyond that I'm clueless??

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could be worse, you could be in Orlando with a broken truck, sunny, and not a puddle in sight. Towed to Ford and beyond that I'm clueless??

Sorry to hear that.
Hope you get it fixed with min or no cost to you.
Don't drive it near coast line or swamps either - Transits are not Sprinters, they don't swim.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sorry to hear that.
Hope you get it fixed with min or no cost to you.
Don't drive it near coast line or swamps either - Transits are not Sprinters, they don't swim.

Probably knot no cost but hopefully low cost. Was running fine, went in to get something to eat, came out and wouldn't crank. All electricals & lights fine. Turn key and not even crickets? Hopefully will know this AM. Could be as cheap as a relay or up to a computer module.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Starter?

Possible. They need the wiring schematic, we're in process of downloading and computer went down. Service is open until 14:00 do may still find out. If so nearest starter is in West Palm. I told him we would go pick up, he said that's a long drive, I laughed

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all these snow and ice east of CA, my fellow expediters, I feel your pain.

Just to let ya know, I've decided to share your pain. That way you all don't think that I'm always get comfy and warm in southern CA.

Took the Idaho load. Ran into the blizzard and ice in northern Nevada. Chained up on US 93, drove thru snow and ice, took pretty much all night to get about 100 miles. Finally chains removed near ID border.

Been here 2 hours, I now have shared your cold weather pain and understood your sufferings. I stand with you but 2 hours is too long, Lol.

Loaded in Twin Falls ID heading back to the warm beach cities CA. Lol........

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all these snow and ice east of CA, my fellow expediters, I feel your pain.

Just to let ya know, I've decided to share your pain. That way you all don't think that I'm always get comfy and warm in southern CA.

Took the Idaho load. Ran into the blizzard and ice in northern Nevada. Chained up on US 93, drove thru snow and ice, took pretty much all night to get about 100 miles. Finally chains removed near ID border.

Been here 2 hours, I now have shared your cold weather pain and understood your sufferings. I stand with you but 2 hours is too long, Lol.

Loaded in Twin Falls ID heading back to the warm beach cities CA. Lol........
But you missing the beauty of winter...
Taken 2 days ago in Massachusetts:20180120_120448.jpg