It’s 2018. Come on In

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congratulations to all Patriots fans out there.
Ntimevan was doing something at BWW to make this happen.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Actually i did my Oil change and replaced that Headlight You broke out yesterday ... then brought a new pair of tennis shoes at Sports Authority...
Now ..
At BWW for 2nd game ... i can Not believe all the Local Patriot Fans here ... didn't think Tea was a big thing here ..lol

All aboard the Freight Train

Reactions: VSprinter

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually i did my Oil change and replaced that Headlight You broke out yesterday ... then brought a new pair of tennis shoes at Sports Authority...
Now ..
At BWW for 2nd game ... i can Not believe all the Local Patriot Fans here ... didn't think Tea was a big thing here ..lol

I shouldn't have mixed all the food I had eaten yesterday.
Had the worst night sleep and massive headache and nausea today. (who is poking my Woodoo doll?)
Oh well, at least the Pats won and I am getting out of Texas.

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
MrsWornOut and I had the pleasure of spending time with an Orlando Expediter and his wife this afternoon here in the Big Orange. I can't say his name, we'll call him Jack, because he has NoName. I think he may be CIA in disguise as an Expediter looking for deep cover subversives. I gave him Ragmans name.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MrsWornOut and I had the pleasure of spending time with an Orlando Expediter and his wife this afternoon here in the Big Orange. I can't say his name, we'll call him Jack, because he has NoName. I thing he may be CIA in disguise as an Expediter looking for deep cove subversives. I gave him Ragmans name.

How'd your van repair turned out? Or is it still in the shop?

Reactions: ntimevan

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
MrsWornOut and I had the pleasure of spending time with an Orlando Expediter and his wife this afternoon here in the Big Orange. I can't say his name, we'll call him Jack, because he has NoName. I think he may be CIA in disguise as an Expediter looking for deep cover subversives. I gave him Ragmans name.

We enjoyed it as well, WOM. You and your wife are a great expediting team. I am sorry that your van wasn't available for my review....it sounds like you have a nice set up. And with all the changes you made to prepare for your next hurricane relief trip to Houston, I was especially curious.....I've never seen a van with a periscope.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We enjoyed it as well, WOM. You and your wife are a great expediting team. I am sorry that your van wasn't available for my review....it sounds like you have a nice set up. And with all the changes you made to prepare for your next hurricane relief trip to Houston, I was especially curious.....I've never seen a van with a periscope.
7954a4b6d665fc016f0f0d07981304cf.jpg

WOM didn't let me have more than 1 picture of periscope..

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

There are many firsts associated with that Transit.