Is Hillary nearing the end?

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
She can be pardoned without being charged. I wonder if the leaked info came from the POTUS camp to allow an 11th hour entry of Joe Biden into the race.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She can be pardoned without being charged. I wonder if the leaked info came from the POTUS camp to allow an 11th hour entry of Joe Biden into the race.
Joe Biden running with Elizabeth Warren as his V.P. It's their 'nuclear option'.

Reactions: Mdbtyhtr

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys better start worrying about Bernie.....

I've been saying for a while, Hillary will not win anything. The average "Joe" Democrat does not like Hillary and will defect given the right choice. However, the disfunctional Republicans are not cooperating.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Another follow the money. Democratic lobbyists will defect to a Republican (no matter who) before they let Sanders in there. They want nothing to do with his 19.6 trillion give away programs because they would be paying for them.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I kinda missed that one. Little bit.
I missed it too - twice. What's even more astonishing than his election was his RE-election, after compiling one of the worst records of any modern presidency. That just reminds us of the famous Churchill quote about having a 5 min. conversation with the average voter.

Let's keep in mind for those who wanted to check it out, Obama's voting record (what there was of it) was the most radically left-wing in Congress - even more so than Dennis Kucinich. It would be interesting to compare his record and his political positions to those of Bernie.

Of course the MSM completely ignored these little details, just like they refuse to investigate Hillary's criminal activities and her glaring incompetence as SECSTATE.

Reactions: Turtle

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This gaffe by Hillary will probably not be the "end", but it could rank right up there with Romney's infamous 47% comment if it gets the similar treatment from her opponents and the mainstream media. To truly appreciate her arrogant attitude you have to hear the tone of her voice as she addresses the attendees of her fundraiser in White Plains, NY.
“I just can’t tell you how it feels to be in a room with so many people I do know and have worked with and admired and appreciate to be here in Westchester County having a chance to take a little breather from Iowa,” Clinton told an audience gathered at the headquarters of RPW Group, a large real estate development company based in White Plains.

Video Shows Hillary At New York Fundraiser Saying She’s Happy To ‘Get A Little Breather From Iowa’ [VIDEO]
It's very likely Westchester County, NY - where the average home value is over $500,000 and the household income averages over $84K - is closer to her comfort zone. BTW, the IA caucus is two days away.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Servpro%20Swervpro%201%20-%20Copy_zpsjffl7n0p.png

Reactions: Pilgrim