Independent Reviews Of CDL Training Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
With all due respect, I believe it's within the admin/moderators discretion to remove and or discourage posts that are off topic. Whether that actually happens is another story.

Can you show where you said anything about "off topic" posts? At all? Even one word?
Your rationale for providing 'independent' and 'objective' reviews was stated as eliminating the 'he said/she said' and 'bar stories from those who have no first hand knowledge' - but reviews from those who do have first hand knowledge CANNOT be objective, and if opposite [or just quite different] viewpoints are posted by those who have first hand knowledge, it's STILL 'he said/she said'.
So why create a sticky that will be exactly what you claim it will avoid being?

PS If you really believe that less regulation would result in carriers doing a better job of promoting safety, I gotta ask: is there oxygen on whatever planet you're on?

Camper

Not a Member
With all due respect, I believe it's within the admin/moderators discretion to remove and or discourage posts that are off topic. Whether that actually happens is another story.

Can you show where you said anything about "off topic" posts? At all? Even one word?
Your rationale for providing 'independent' and 'objective' reviews was stated as eliminating the 'he said/she said' and 'bar stories from those who have no first hand knowledge' - but reviews from those who do have first hand knowledge CANNOT be objective, and if opposite [or just quite different] viewpoints are posted by those who have first hand knowledge, it's STILL 'he said/she said'.
So why create a sticky that will be exactly what you claim it will avoid being?

PS If you really believe that less regulation would result in carriers doing a better job of promoting safety, I gotta ask: is there oxygen on whatever planet you're on?

You know Cherri, this pattern of you and Turtle parroting the same mantra that this thread has ulterior motives is getting old. It's rather interesting how the PM he sent me contained many of the same terms you threw at me in a similar post. Let's call a spade a spade and just admit you're looking to stir the same kind of trouble you did in the other thread. Do me a favor and just ignore my posts for now on until you can be civil.

This implying that those who believe in fewer regulation belong on another planet is just downright sophomoric.

One piece of advice...If you're going to engage in this stealth Alliance, you and Turtle might want to consider not having the carrier banner under your signature line as should a third member who shall remain nameless...Just saying..

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why are you bringing my name into this discussion, much less discussing the contents of a PM? I've got one post in this thread, and it was in response to OVM.

Camper

Not a Member
Why are you bringing my name into this discussion, much less discussing the contents of a PM? I've got one post in this thread, and it was in response to OVM.

All im going to say is you seem to think me and the other members just fell off the turnip truck.

Now as a moderator, perhaps you should direct the focus of this thread back to it's intent- training programs.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You know Cherri, this pattern of you and Turtle parroting the same mantra that this thread has ulterior motives is getting old.

AGAIN you attribute to me something I never said: the 'ulterior motive' accusation came from others, not me.
I asked you to show where you referred to 'off topic' posts, [you can't] when you claimed the moderators should be doing something different than what they are, because that wasn't your original premise.

It's rather interesting how the PM he sent me contained many of the same terms you threw at me in a similar post.

There has been zero pm communication between Turtle and I - if he sees what I see, maybe that should tell you something you don't seem able to see without help: your arrogance and habit of attacking, then revising your statements, ignoring direct questions of your statements - are not conducive to discussion.

Let's call a spade a spade and just admit you're looking to stir the same kind of trouble you did in the other thread.

I challenged statements you made, you ignored that and insulted me - if it's trouble you want, that's a good way to do it.
Do me a favor and just ignore my posts for now on until you can be civil.
Do you a favor? Cause you're so nice to me? Not a chance - but I am civil: I didn't characterize your posts as ranting & raving, tired rehash [of what I pointed out as contradictions in your own words]

This implying that those who believe in fewer regulation belong on another planet is just downright sophomoric.
Favorite word of yours, I notice - at least I didn't have to correct the misuse of it, as I have several other times...What it is is an indication that your thought processes are alien to me, having little to do with logic and reasonable replies to direct questions.

One piece of advice...If you're going to engage in this stealth Alliance, you and Turtle might want to consider not having the carrier banner under your signature line as should a third member who shall remain nameless...Just saying..

I'll consider it - when someone who actually has the authority to make the suggestion does so. You don't count.

Camper

Not a Member
You know Cherri, this pattern of you and Turtle parroting the same mantra that this thread has ulterior motives is getting old.

AGAIN you attribute to me something I never said: the 'ulterior motive' accusation came from others, not me.
I asked you to show where you referred to 'off topic' posts, [you can't] when you claimed the moderators should be doing something different than what they are, because that wasn't your original premise.

It's rather interesting how the PM he sent me contained many of the same terms you threw at me in a similar post.

There has been zero pm communication between Turtle and I - if he sees what I see, maybe that should tell you something you don't seem able to see without help: your arrogance and habit of attacking, then revising your statements, ignoring direct questions of your statements - are not conducive to discussion.

Let's call a spade a spade and just admit you're looking to stir the same kind of trouble you did in the other thread.

I challenged statements you made, you ignored that and insulted me - if it's trouble you want, that's a good way to do it.
Do me a favor and just ignore my posts for now on until you can be civil.
Do you a favor? Cause you're so nice to me? Not a chance - but I am civil: I didn't characterize your posts as ranting & raving, tired rehash [of what I pointed out as contradictions in your own words]

Favorite word of yours, I notice - at least I didn't have to correct the misuse of it, as I have several other times...What it is is an indication that your thought processes are alien to me, having little to do with logic and reasonable replies to direct questions.

I'll consider it - when someone who actually has the authority to make the suggestion does so. You don't count.

Your intent of high jacking this forum to make it the slug fest you wanted it become has been realized. I hope you're happy. Now, Give it a rest and grow up. From here on out, I suggest you,Turtle and the third member of your apparent trio over at L1 refrain from responding to my posts if you can't be civil.

Since it hasn't happened yet, I suggest this forum be moderated back to topic.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Suggestions noted, and rejected on grounds of irrational response to facts in evidence. Every contradiction of yours I challenged, wrong attribution of words to me, incomprehensible logic: you ignored, or changed the subject to 'getting the thread back on track' - who do you think you're kidding?
Since you are fond of suggestions, here's one for you: quit before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.:)

Camper

Not a Member
Suggestions noted, and rejected on grounds of irrational response to facts in evidence. Every contradiction of yours I challenged, wrong attribution of words to me, incomprehensible logic: you ignored, or changed the subject to 'getting the thread back on track' - who do you think you're kidding?
Since you are fond of suggestions, here's one for you: quit before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.:)

With all due respect, you haven't made a single intelligent argument that was on topic. Contrary to the insinuations you, Turtle(in a PM), and Chef made, The purpose of this thread was for a listing of training programs and related feedback.

This is the end of any and all discussion you're going to have with me.

Now can it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.