In addition to the unsolicitated email...

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just posting the following info....just recieved an automated phone call from FedExCC they are still looking for o/o's and drivers for MI. this is the number that called us
866-729-9789.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I have talked to and and have seen several C/Vans based in Michigan leased on with Fed Ex. I guess they are putting them on.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure about anyone else but the email I got was not unsolicited. I sent an email requesting info a few years ago. They use the address I emailed from to send me info on openings. I have never asked to be removed from their mailings so it's all good. Took me almost half a second to delete the letter, such a strain on my life.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure about anyone else but the email I got was not unsolicited. I sent an email requesting info a few years ago. They use the address I emailed from to send me info on openings. I have never asked to be removed from their mailings so it's all good. Took me almost half a second to delete the letter, such a strain on my life.

what? you did not feel violated? ;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The other thing is that IF I was interested in company I would NEVER pay attention to one that used recorded recruiting calls. That is so lazy! I ignore those and emails from any company that I did not email or call first.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Where did FedEx get all these phone numbers and e-mail addresses? Kind of makes you wonder if the Telecommunications Protection Act 1991 with respect to automated dialers and/or recorded messages sent to cell phones might not come into play here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The other thing is that IF I was interested in company I would NEVER pay attention to one that used recorded recruiting calls. That is so lazy! I ignore those and emails from any company that I did not email or call first.

same reasoning I don't pay the bill collector...LOL lack of personality...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have never gotten an email from a carrier...
EO does NOT sell you address....

Now if you enter any of them draws at the Expo from an exhibitor..that is a different story...I never do? Like WHY would you? You have to be there to win....doh...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have never gotten an email from a carrier...
EO does NOT sell you address....

Now if you enter any of them draws at the Expo from an exhibitor..that is a different story...I never do? Like WHY would you? You have to be there to win....doh...

How would you enter them if you weren't there? That must be why I get calls.
I like entering drawings!!!

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
How would you enter them if you weren't there? That must be why I get calls.
I like entering drawings!!!

Use a fake name for those, they don't ask for ID when you win, unless its a licenced draw for like a $10k prize. But standard door prizes don't require ID.

arrbsthw

Expert Expediter
This was in my email the other day from [email protected]

Earn $1.70 per mile!

We need tractor teams to join our specialized reefer fleet.

Teams are earning a $1.70 per authorized loaded and empty miles, including fuel.

Call a recruiter today at 1.800.398.0466 and learn more about how your tractor team can join us!

Learn more about our upcoming base plate program designed to save you money.

The road to a better income starts with

FedEx Custom Critical.

Call Today to speak with a recruiter

It doesn't bother me. I can delete it with no problem. We tried FDCC for 3 years and that was more than enough for us.