I'm still alive!!

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the comments, concerns, and well wishes, I didnt know that I was so well liked around here. I am feeling better than I was, but still not near to 100%. I am actually going to take some recovery time like the dr said, instead of going right back at it like the last time that I had surgery. Jenny ended up finding a Cambria Suites, that I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet relaxing time. Thanks again everyone.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Alive is definitely a good idea. Highly recommend continuing the plan.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So Nick..you on this state by state weight loss plan? Leaving a little behind you? *LOL*

Take care buddy...OVM aka Ken

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
You're everyone's favorite enemy! Welcome back...and you're not allowed to do that again!!! :cool:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i'm sure there's a easier way to spend time in a motel w/jenny, but to each his own !!!!!!!!!! glad to see you are feeling a little better, take it easy a few days and hopefully you'll feel like new

Topcat

Seasoned Expediter
He's alive!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are doing better, Enemy. Take it easy. Can not make your wife a widow this early in your marriage. Remember, your health is better than wealth.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
one good thing,you wont ever have an apendicitis again.
take the time off so your recovery is ok,bouncing around in a truck isn't good for your stitches

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Steve is right, as usual: take all the time you need to get 100% back to normal, so you don't have to 'wimp out' after accepting a load that you weren't ready for yet.
You "didn't know you were so well liked here"? Silly boy!! We like you, we really like you! :D
Oh - and we like Jenny too, so y'all have a nice quiet break from the road while you recover. Work will be there when you're ready for it....

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
What's not to like about you Nick??? Glad that you're back to the land of the living! Don't push the recovery....take it easy and get better. Looking forward to seeing you both real soon. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Margaritas by the pool, maybe a trip to the hotel spa.......recovering from surgery is so tough!
Glad to see you standing Nick!! Hang tough.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
As long as the doctor didn't mess up and remove your lead foot, you are still an expediter in my book! I hope you get well soon.