If you were Jewish.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Holocaust Facts - 33 Things You Should Know I do not enjoy nor like to see innocent men,women or kids killed or injured, it is horrible to day the least.

Here is a reminder that maybe, just maybe the Jewish folks are fighting along with other reasons. They had a rough time in WW2...
It is estimated that 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust. Six million of these were Jews.
The Nazis killed approximately two-thirds of all Jews living in Europe.
An estimated 1.1 million children were murdered in the Holocaust.

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Israel absolutely has the right to exist, and she should have the right to defend herself by any means necessary.

What I don't understand is why so many Americans have such a pointed interest in every single thing that happens there. What is the reason for this...infatuation?

This is an actual question, btw. I'm not taking a side because I'm not aware of the big picture.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Israel absolutely has the right to exist, and she should have the right to defend herself by any means necessary.

What I don't understand is why so many Americans have such a pointed interest in every single thing that happens there. What is the reason for this...infatuation?

This is an actual question, btw. I'm not taking a side because I'm not aware of the big picture.
One possible explanation . . .

America's Israel Obsession

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
It's all about winning elections here. It's about power.
Not really true ... which is a point the article that Ragman linked makes ... and easy is enough to demonstrate by just using this thread alone:

skyraider ... you running for office ?

LOS,

Your answer/statement above might be revealing though ... just in terms of what you're focused on (or obsessed with ... :rolleyes:)

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Not running for office yet, but I guess I could. The congress and the senate are doing such an excellent job at this time, I am going to wait, lol.

Last edited: