I need help from my load 1 family

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
I cannot imagine what got into me, but Friday I was in my local Freightliner dealer looking at the new 2011 Sprinters. Great little truck and actually priced right. I went there to look at a 2008 that they had for sale.

To make a long story short....I bought....not 1 but 2, 2011 Sprinters. I had not been drinking or any of that as I do not tilt the jug at all. Just could not pass up a good deal. great discount on 2 as opposed to buying just 1.

My problem I need help with, is to ask if any of you know of any drivers looking for work. I obviously am looking for 2 drivers but could get by with 1 as I can always go back to driving. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Any referral can send me a PM.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I still have a few names from when i was looking for a driver for my CV...are the 2 new trucks going on with Load1??

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, I spoke with him already, but, I will be speaking with him again in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion.

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Dennis, I will contact them as soon as I can. I have been in contact with Rob already. Thanks again.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
No problem. I explained why I chose who I did, but if something happened, either of those 2 would get an invite if they still wanted the seat...

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
THANK YOU ALL! Thanks for all your referrals, input, and PM's. I was able to find two drivers that fit for my operation. I actually was bombarded with phone calls and e-mail from a large number of active drivers. I opted to hire two drivers that were out of work rather than take two from another carrier and just slip seat them.

I know you will not be surprised but the vast majority of the drivers looking to change would have rode a bicycle as long as it had Load 1 decals on it!! Man, some of these outfits are really bad. So, I guess we are leading the pack on being the "Primo" carrier to join up with.

Thanks again for all the help as I was able to interview over 40 potential drivers in less than 24 hours.....YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.