I found this very disturbing about the LA cop killer.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, "based on my experience and training".
Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome.
LGBT community and supporters, the same way you have the right to voice your opinion on acceptance of gay marriage, Chick Fil-A has a right to voice their beliefs as well. That's what makes America so great. Freedom of expression. Don't be *******s and boycott/degrade their business and customers who patronize the locations. They make some **** good chicken!

I'm starting to kinda like this guy.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
This is on Fox News today. The LA Police Department IMHO, is somewhat late and again doing it bassackward, as usual.

The role mental illness plays in deadly and violent...

Manhunt for ex-LAPD fugitive intensifies

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. – The hunt for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings entered a fourth day in snow-covered mountains Sunday, a day after the LAPD chief ordered a review of the disciplinary case that led to the fugitive's dismissal and new details emerge of the evidence he left behind.
Officials will re-examine the allegations by Christopher Dorner, 33, that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Police Chief Charlie Beck announced Saturday. While he promised to hear out Dorner if he surrenders, Beck stressed that he was ordering a review of his 2007 case because he takes the allegation of racism in his department seriously.
"I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do," the chief said in a statement.

I was hoping this would turn out that Dorner was a good guy, but after killing some folks, that is not good, unless he has been framed,hmmm, well imagine that if it would be true?
So now the foxes are again in control of the hen house investigation and will somehow conclude that Dorner is guilty of his own firing? It will be interesting and hey, it sells newspapers.