I 44 IS BLOCKED AT Grand Ave St Louis MO Protesters

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Drivers,
If your coming into St Louis tonight use caution, I44 AT GRAND AVE is blocked by several thousand rioters...standing, Blocking the interstate, Swat, and Police are there but the road is blocked....if your coming into the area tonight use caution, Ferguson has expoded into Riots, Burning, Looting, three to four major stores off West Florrisant there have been torched, its a fluid situation and I would use caution anywhere in the city tonight. Shootings, and Lootings, and lots of Protests....

Use the Scanner app TO HEAR WHATS GOING ON.....Please pass this along to anyone coming in tonight, I 270 @ West Florrisant may be effected eventually but is clear now, Riot police, Swat, Guard froces are moving in,

This is Primarily North county, but its a fluid situation. BE SAFE

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Intelligent, thoughtful, protesters don't block streets, roads or highways. That kind of action could impede the movement of emergency vehicles, such as fire trucks or ambulances. They should always exercise responsibility, and restraint, and restrict their actions in such ways to make their point without possibly harming others.

It is, without a doubt, the right of every American to protest. All rights come with responsibilities. There is no reason to place others in possible harm.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Just keep your foot on the gas and they'll get out of the way. The interstate is for vehicles, not pedestrians.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
There was actually a case in Minneapolis where a guy ran one of the Brown protesters over, I'm sure there's video of it online. News made a fuss over it, so did the Police. Thats just because the guy drove away after running over the woman protestor.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Not a problem with the right tools.

images

crowd controler

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was actually a case in Minneapolis where a guy ran one of the Brown protesters over, I'm sure there's video of it online.
Ya heres dat video showin dem thug protesters out causin troubles. Deese people need ta find a job or sumtin. I'm jus sick and tired of sportin deese welfare deadbeats. Dey need ta go back to Ferguson or wherever da heck dey comed from. Cheese and crackers got all muddy vat is wrong wit dis gal darn country, ya?
OMG!CAR Drives Over Demonstrators In Ferguson!New Footage1080p!Ferguson Demonstation Turns Violent! - YouTube

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. .. to run a crowd like that is really stupid,imho.