how many miles in a day?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm still confused. The company that I think of most as coming from Louisville is the one whose boss wrote a scathing letter to Mercedes Benz about the Sprinter's problems.

That's the one I'm thinking of also.

When i walked past their booths at certain social gatherings and they hit me up with their sales pitch .. i politely listen and then inform them i am Not interested because i run legally and safety first and my Daily rest is a must ... no exceptions ... No thank you and walk away ... ;)

Reactions: RoadTime

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why can't we say Blair then?

Oh crap you said the B word.. now he's gonna threaten to sue ya.

King of short runs.

If I'm on the jury I'd say he accused Blair of nothing.

In context it was more a question: Are you talking about Blair ?
Blair posts on here and can come on and state his position.
I'm thinking that Blair is so big, and so many of us know Blair drivers, that if this is how he operates it would be common knowledge.

I wonder if the OP was talking to a scumbag fleet owner leased to a Louiville based carrier.

Reactions: jcochristoph

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, if this is what they sell at trade events I say kudos for being upfront about it.,

Also, not for me.

Like Trump avoiding taxes, if you don't like the system, change the system.
I personally couldn't sleep at night if I had to ask,or force, people to run this way.

BAN THE VAN.

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
If I were to be sued any company records of runs and times would speak for themselves. Not many companies out there could pass that test from my 20 yrs experience. Nonetheless I was only asking a question.