How long?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Los stating very plainly that if someone is convicted of certain crimes they should not be allowed an earning in pro sports most certainly is an attempt to deny rights.

Thugs come in all shapes, sizes and beliefs.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Los stating very plainly that if someone is convicted of certain crimes they should not be allowed an earning in pro sports most certainly is an attempt to deny rights.

they do their time, pay the fine whatever...they paid their price to society... they play.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

What "RIGHT" is being taken away? Does an employer have a RIGHT to hire, or not hire, who they chose to? There is no "RIGHT" to play pro sports. No one is stopping them from earning a living or becoming a "productive" member of society. If one is ONLY able to be productive by playing a game one is in FAR greater trouble than the problems they have with following basic laws.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What "RIGHT" is being taken away? Does an employer have a RIGHT to hire, or not hire, who they chose to? There is no "RIGHT" to play pro sports. No one is stopping them from earning a living or becoming a "productive" member of society. If one is ONLY able to be productive by playing a game one is in FAR greater trouble than the problems they have with following basic laws.

Sorry gave you more credit than I should have if you don't get it. My bad.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry gave you more credit than I should have if you don't get it. My bad.

Can't just argue points, can you? I did question your intelligence or motives, just your ideas. I THOUGHT it was a valid debate. Sorry, guess I was wrong, must have given you more credit than I should have.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You guys are funny...if LOS says it's black and OVM says it's white, you know xiggi is going to say it's gray!:rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I can see the three of you sitting at a counter having coffee and having these conversations...it is what it is...*lol*