How is your 2012 so far?

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
I drive a CV for Panther and this is my 8th year going on 9 and I did over 6k in January. Feb not going so well considering I got stuck in Laredo for 8 days. Hope this helps.

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
January was very good, 7400 paid miles in the cargo van, per mile rate was up too. Even had a great time taking the wife on the road with me for part of that. Seen a lot of the country that I have never seen before. Like Laredo and Idaho.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What does Moot like? (he can't find quote button either)

Dude... it's only the 4th.

like.jpg
Moot likes this!

Thanks Ragman, now what about the "preview post" button?

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A lot of folks think the Superbowl is a big deal. It's not even close to getting a "like" from Moot.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

Reactions: 1 person

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
The first few weeks were definitely tough for us. The funny thing was, we had almost as many phone calls, just as many emails, but we found ourselves fighting to book things we normally didn't have to fight for. However, there were more instances than normal of quotes being accepted, then being cancelled altogether.

The good news is that this week has been very good so far.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
We came back in service Monday in Dallas. We had one offer today with a ton of head head on the back end so we passed. One offer we did not get yesterday. There are 16 vans at the J and TA here on I20. Maybe tommarow.