Ho Ho Whooo its December!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Question on the the booked green marks.
Does it represent a pickup, delivery or both?
Booked.

When you look at the loadmap information to make a decision on where to move in order to give yourself a better chance at getting a load, it makes more sense to see where the loads were picked up than to where they were delivered.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Getting ready for our annual Toys for Tots Customer event tonight. Looks to be our biggest customer event ever!!!! Just got done toy shopping myself. Hopefully we can make a lot of children happy tonight!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
What are the parameters of '19' on the app? I notice that it does not corespond with the 19 on the Omnitracs.

I assume that the app version of the 19 includes the trucks that are loaded also based on the fact that it shows more trucks available than there are truck icons on the map and it gives me my position in the que even when I am loaded. Anyone knows for sure what is going on?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
No call today, and where I was at not too surprise. Just got done talking to the parents and they told me to stay out and make money. There not doing anything special this year for Christmas. So will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Got a call this afternoon, one picking up in Charlotte today and delivering tomorrow afternoon up near Altoona. A few minutes out from the pickup the phone rings, freight won't be ready until tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, delivery on Tuesday after Christmas. It paid just OK before. Now it pays T-shirt money. :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What are the parameters of '19' on the app? I notice that it does not corespond with the 19 on the Omnitracs.

I assume that the app version of the 19 includes the trucks that are loaded also based on the fact that it shows more trucks available than there are truck icons on the map and it gives me my position in the que even when I am loaded. Anyone knows for sure what is going on?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm it should be matching?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Exactly. Confirmed with Ed and our team, only maps pick up points.

I thought so, but thought I better ask.
Didn't get a chance to find out the answer. Got booked on my 4th overnight run in a row. Running my butt off this week. Will see if I can snag a 5th when I wake up. If not, 40 miles to home looks very tempting

Goodnight

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just sitting here monkeying around with the new app and I notice for example, that Terra Haute, IN has very few booked loads over the last 2 days, 2 weeks, or 30 days. Missed loads however, are showing a fairly large number over the same time frame. Does that mean these missed loads are mostly a result of not having a truck in that area?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just sitting here monkeying around with the new app and I notice for example, that Terra Haute, IN has very few booked loads over the last 2 days, 2 weeks, or 30 days. Missed loads however, are showing a fairly large number over the same time frame. Does that mean these missed loads are mostly a result of not having a truck in that area?

Missed is:

Loads we had and brokered as no Load One unit available.

Loads customers offered and we were not allowed to broker and did not have a Load One unit so we had to turn down.

NLM and Active Aero loads that were posted for bid.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Even though I could easily blame someone for making me think Christmas is on Sunday, I won't

My shocking moment a minute ago

af0adb7e88e8fdba3f1f5369184bdbc9.png

Guess I'll be altering my plans a little

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One, live from Cracker Barrel! My trip has been going good so far. Getting ready to eat and head to Wal-Mart and back to the J, there's a Barbershop there so I can look snazzy over the holiday weekend. After all of that it's time to get to work!

I've tried to upload the picture of my Great breakfast and after numerous tries of shrinking the picture, it's still too much to upload. LOL

Last edited: