Ho Ho Whooo its December!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Not sure their is a right or wrong answer. Everyone views the data differently. I think same day last week is valuable. A lot of cities especially border cities it can give a much clearer picture.

And this afternoon we added messaging and the ability to pick a spot on the map and basically do a macro 19 by touch!

On Load maps I wonder if moving loads brokered from missed opportunities to the booked map would make better sense....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Nice added feature to do a 19. To me it really wouldn't make sense doing that. If someone turned down a load then yes, if there were no unit there then it was a missed opportunity. I would say leave it as is or have a brokered button just for that. If you want to get technical. JMHO

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Have you checked out the latest episode of Truckerville? You do not want to miss this one! Check it out and let us know what you think. Proudly sponsored by your friends at Load One!

Reactions: Turtle

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
And this afternoon we added messaging and the ability to pick a spot on the map and basically do a macro 19 by touch!

Sweet! Just checked this out and it works great. Thanks!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On Load maps I wonder if moving loads brokered from missed opportunities to the booked map would make better sense....

My 2 cents...
if the missed loads were actually loads we could of had then yes.
If they are just bids we didn't get then no

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

My 2 cents...
if the missed loads were actually loads we could of had then yes.
If they are just bids we didn't get then no
Agreed! Seems like a load is a load regardless of whether it is brokered out or not. It would give me a better idea of how much freight was moving in a given area.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well missed loads includes customer loads that could have been ours....but we did not have an available unit and were not allowed to broker. Bid loads were loads we said no to as we did not have an available unit in the area. So when looking at positioning both are pretty relevant data.

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well missed loads includes customer loads that could have been ours....but we did not have an available unit and were not allowed to broker. Bid loads were loads we said no to as we did not have an available unit in the area. So when looking at positioning both are pretty relevant data.
Hmmm.....Maybe we need more categories built into the app. Loads we could of had are definately important when deciding on a location. Especially when the reason for not getting it was because there was not an available unit in the area.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well that is why we created missed loads. They are loads we had and brokered, had but had to turn down or could not bid due to no vehicle. The idea being it give you kind of a heat map of possible opportunities. No one category tells the whole story.

Reactions: GuyUpNorth

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well that is why we created missed loads. They are loads we had and brokered, had but had to turn down or could not bid due to no vehicle. The idea being it give you kind of a heat map of possible opportunities. No one category tells the whole story.
My first thoughts were that missed loads were all one's that were bid on but not acquired. Understanding now that at least some of those were available had there been a unit in the area makes it important to consider when choosing a location.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
One feature I like alot on the App is when you get a load and it's Booked, it sends you a message like a text. No more looking at fleetvison 15 times a minute when your out of the van, LOL.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I got a call late last night and we got the load! Got unloaded this morning and slept a good bit today.

I think I've gotten the fastest call back ever, LOL. Just got a call for a shorty and within 2 mins got the call back that we got the load, WOW! This customer knows who they want to haul there load!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My first thoughts were that missed loads were all one's that were bid on but not acquired. Understanding now that at least some of those were available had there been a unit in the area makes it important to consider when choosing a location.

All about trying to give you all the best data and info to position and profit!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
BUSY day again! Love seeing the fleet moving like this. Getting ready to go do a little Toys for Tots toy shopping and then get ready for big customer holiday event tonight. It looks like it will be our largest customer event ever!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question on the the booked green marks.
Does it represent a pickup, delivery or both?

Reason asking, just woke up after getting some sleep at a nearby walmart. Now seeing a green booked mark right by where I dropped off this morning.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app