Ho Ho Whooo its December!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
After delivering this morning in New Jersey, I ran up to Connecticut and brought a load back down to New Jersey.

So, I'm in New Jersey... and snow is on the way for tonight. That's like getting punished for the same thing twice.

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Somebody's got balls opening this up to the entire fleet in one whack, instead of, like, 40 here, 50 there. :D

I wish their was a way to do it. But their really isn’t. Now the fleet on here and Facebook know about it. We won’t make a big announcement to the rest of the fleet for a week to help stagger it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes sir. I saw the load locations being shown in circle shapes with a number, but didn't see a specific reference to the push pins...at least in the printed materials anyways. The rest did seem pretty intuitive...so thumbs up to the developers!

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Glad you like it. I think it is a real game changer for the expedite industry and is a tool far beyond anything out there. Our team totally exceeded my expectations and this is just version 1!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks again to out beta tester experts, Turtle, SWTexas and Rick! They did so much more than test, they really helped input and shape the project from our original starting point.

Reactions: butch lusk

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I'm really happy to have anything that gives us an edge on our competition. Knowledge is one of the keys to success. Knowing where freight is coming from vs guessing is huge.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I hope I'm doing this right? Type in my info and still saying waiting for account verification? Keyed in name and email address and company.
Did you use the phone number that dispatch has as your primary? If so, close the app and reopen and see if it works.

Reactions: DollarSign