Ho Ho Whooo its December!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
2012 with 410K
Not bad. Hope that the new one serves you just as long if not longer.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Also, when I was with Nations I had to take loads that I didn't won't to take cause just wasn't running enough. By being here at Load One, my Sprinter should last just as long if not longer. No need to worry now, I'm on with the BEST expediting company.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I get a fleet message that says 'stop calling us to see if we have a load for you. We know where you are dammit and we're looking for a load for you.'

15 minutes later the phone rings and wakes me up. It's dispatch. "I need to get an update on your location."

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yes my jag gave me the look this morning..."you are gonna put me away again and not drive me???"
It's a very smart move on the car telling you we are done for now! US 23 South above Toledo wrecks all over and I was almost one of them.

Just driving along like everyone else and just up ahead traffic was stop. I slowed down and turn on my flashers and when I put the brakes on I started sliding forward. Then as I was getting close to the car in front of me I turn the wheel to the right and the van broke loose and got side ways. Lucky I was going fast and the van and me corrected it.

All was Good! Didn't hit nothing or anyone! But at that point that's where the ice started and there was wrecks upon wrecks after that going south. Plus the wind gusting 25mph. Not good!

Hope everyone has a Great day! LOL SMH

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I delivered about half way between SF Bay and Los Angeles. I'd go down to LA but it's mostly on fire, or engulfed in smoke. For now I came up to the Pilot in Salinas, about 25 miles south of Gilroy (garlic central).

No snow out here. Mid 70s during the day, mid 40s at night. Clear skies and light winds.

The Pilot has a Subway, and a disturbingly cute tranny made my sandwich.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
After 24 hours in Salinas, it's back after it. San Leandro (Oakland) to North Bergen, NJ. 2 pieces, 814 pounds, 2906 miles.

Designer lunch boxes for a high end retailer. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, driving around the Bay Area at 5pm on a Friday is a joyous experience.