Hillary gets offered a shoe.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
There's no reason to actually try to physically attack someone, especially a politician. Next thing you know they'll ban shoes and well have to have either chips in our shoes so the government knows they're on or well be barefoot

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hillary is lucky there were not any members of the Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League (RABL) present in the audience. When a RABL member throws something, it ain't a shoe.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"There's no reason to actually try to physically attack someone, especially a politician."

There are PLENTY of reasons to attack people, and more so in the case of many politicians. Consider how much better off the world would have been without Hitler taking control, or Stalin. Consider how much better off tens of thousands American Japanese, Italian and German would have been without FDR. How about never having the "Trail of Tears"?

Throwing a shoe at Hillary was a waste of time. Politicians are the biggest threat to our freedom and our Constitution. There may come a time when violence is needed to restore what is being taken from us. We are not there yet, but are heading in that direction.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
"There's no reason to actually try to physically attack someone, especially a politician."

There are PLENTY of reasons to attack people, and more so in the case of many politicians. Consider how much better off the world would have been without Hitler taking control, or Stalin. Consider how much better off tens of thousands American Japanese, Italian and German would have been without FDR. How about never having the "Trail of Tears"?

Throwing a shoe at Hillary was a waste of time. Politicians are the biggest threat to our freedom and our Constitution. There may come a time when violence is needed to restore what is being taken from us. We are not there yet, but are heading in that direction.

In a case of war yes but to just randomly throw a show is stupid on the person that throw the shoe. Now if my life or family members that I care for life is in danger then hell yeah I'm gonna kick somedays teeth down their throat or die trying.

But seriously, who throws a shoe?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In a case of war yes but to just randomly throw a show is stupid on the person that throw the shoe. Now if my life or family members that I care for life is in danger then hell yeah I'm gonna kick somedays teeth down their throat or die trying.

But seriously, who throws a shoe?

No body with a brain.

What about the idea that wars could have been stopped if the likes of a Hitler was "removed" before he could do what he did?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
No body with a brain.

What about the idea that wars could have been stopped if the likes of a Hitler was "removed" before he could do what he did?

My only retort to that is: What if someone worse took his place? Dang that is a hard thought but it's possible. What if someone off'd Hitler and the guy didn't invade Russian? Then it's plausible the axis take England then come after the US from at least 2 sides Japanese from the west and Germany Italy from the east. Possibly could have convinced the Mexicans to join and/or other South American countries. Then the US and Canada would have been S.O.L.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My only retort to that is: What if someone worse took his place? Dang that is a hard thought but it's possible. What if someone off'd Hitler and the guy didn't invade Russian? Then it's plausible the axis take England then come after the US from at least 2 sides Japanese from the west and Germany Italy from the east. Possibly could have convinced the Mexicans to join and/or other South American countries. Then the US and Canada would have been S.O.L.

What about stopping FDR from interning law abiding citizens and confiscating their property? Is there a point where putting a stop to what a politician is doing, by force, is warranted?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Depends on a lot of variables that I personally am not smart enough to figure out. Doesn't mean I could figure it out by having an event that caused me to react

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1397840542350.jpg
    1397840542350.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 21

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

You do know that "removing someone before he could do what he did" is exactly what our entire legal system is meant to prevent?
It's called vigilantism, and we don't want it, for good reason.