Hillary Clinton E-mails Guilty HMM.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Have to wonder if the justice department decision was made a long time ago.....

About a year ago when Obama said she wouldn't be charged. Of course before there was any evidence uncovered. Who needs evidence?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Servpro%20Swervpro%201%20-%20Copy_zpsjffl7n0p.png

Reactions: jelliott

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Perjury smergury. They don't have the stomach to bother with that.
It doesn't matter whether they have the stomach or not. They have her red-handed on the email mess, and Comey pretty much stated that. They can also produce slam-dunk evidence of lying under oath. However, they will still have to turn to the Obama DOJ to prosecute her and it's obvious that ain't gonna happen. The best they can do is continue the attempt to try Hillary in the court of public opinion, and the Mainstream Media will be her lead defense counsel.

With this being yet another "most critical presidential election ever" the GOP has no choice but to continue the campaign of exposure for these and the many other skeletons Hillary and her sleazy husband carry in their sizeable baggage. Considering Trump's unfavorables he will definitely be swimming upstream but he has a lot of things going in his favor, most notably his anti-establishment appeal. Obama got elected - and re-elected in spite of his awful first term record - because he was black and was facing weak, cowardly GOP opponents. Being a woman won't work the same for Hillary; she has a really bad political history and it will likely catch up with her in Nov. Remember, most people don't really start paying attention to national politics until after the conventions.

Reactions: Turtle

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am afraid Hillary Clinton will not be President of the United States. Liars always get caught and will get punished. It don't matter if you a kid a Senator or company employee when the lips are moving watch the eyes and facial for the lies. Get found caught and punished. Ground Her make her stay 3 months in the yard for lying that teach her.
No friends no Phone No internet no TV nothing. That would do her good... The Old way!!!
I see that Paul Ryan has stepped up to the plate as he very well should. A Senate indictment ?? hmm interesting.....

Last edited:

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I am afraid Hillary Clinton will not be President of the United States. Liars always get caught and will get punished. It don't matter if you a kid a Senator or company employee when the lips are moving watch the eyes and facial for the lies. Get found caught and punished. Ground Her make her stay 3 months in the yard for lying that teach her.
No friends no Phone No internet no TV nothing. That would do her good... The Old way!!!
I see that Paul Ryan has stepped up to the plate as he very well should. A Senate indictment ?? hmm interesting.....
It's all a waste of tax payers dollars