Hilderbeast Sec'y of STATE?

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Bosnia VISIT Hilderbeast SAID "WE WENT IN UNDER COVER WITH FLACK JACKETS ON WHILE UNDER ATTACK" BUT THE VIDEO SHOWS A "WELCOMING PARTY"!! LIE! LIE! LIBERAL LIE!!! Now had CHANEY said that-- the obumer media would ROLL NON STOP!! TODAY--The Russian FLEET arrives off VENEZUELA'S coast with their NEW ATTACK SUB---PETER THE GREAT!! >> and 169 BOMBERS!! The world is laughing, the prince of SURRENDER will ARRIVE 1/20/09!!

Last edited:

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Yeah and we have how many Carrier groups in the Mediterrian? so whats your point?

I don't know -- maybe BACK-UP SUPPORT to CUBA, Bolivia, Peru ,VEN,..and ALL ELSE knows that--LEFTY'S seem to NOT understand!! Liberals are WEAK-- TO ALL OF THE ABOVE -- they know it!! SAME PRESIDENT of NICARAGUA SANDANISTA'S REBELS comes to MIND!! SEE in THEIR world-- to stay in POWER-- you MUST have a ENEMY-- say a weak USA with hilderbeast lying on tape BOSNIA "WAR ZONE"- there's a start!! media bandaid today!! but real...CHAVEZ welcomes RUSSIAN WARSHIPS-- fluffy warships with love--

Last edited:

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
How 'bout this scenario: Obama proven ineligible for presidency, DNC puts the Hildabeast forward as their nominee, electoral college votes party line, her choices for cabinet set by Obama, Obama named as Secretary of State (for which he is eligible). Hmmm, conspiracy?

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Humm-- Monday hildabeast get's the nood for sec'ty of liars--opps- state and not one main stream media background-gotch ha!!- go figure??

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
"I'm sick and tired" hildabeast SCREECH speech and those sec'ty heads on cable-main stream media forgot all about facts- what a buffune looking group! All those SHADY characters in obumer's life!! the att. gen. defended all who HATED AMERICA and that one SUPER lib Wright- what a loon!! OH yeah GORK- YOU SAID IN YOUR MAKE-BELIEVE media HIPE-VIDEO THAT THE EARTH WAS ON FIRE- it's SNOWING in the SOUTH.. freezing in the BIG EASY!! just a thought..

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where is the outrage from the left concerning Obama's decision to keep Robert Gates on as Secretary of Defense? This man has over 25 years in with the CIA and National Security Council. He was chief spook during the Bush Sr. years.

Wasn't this the same CIA that supplied faulty intel about Iraq so Bush II could trick the smartest woman in the world into voting for going to war with Iraq?

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
SORO's had to have gotten a call from clintonista's that SOMEONE IS GOING TO ATTACK SOMEONE in the near future! Don't call, after the GREAT 90's and ALL was attacked world-wide on clinton's watch, guess CODE PINK is now clintonista YELLOW??!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Surprised it wasn't mentioned yet. Hillary is not elligable for any cabinet position. Article 1, section 6 of the Constitution states:

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office.

In other words, the Senate voted to raise the pay of cabinet members while she was in the Senate. Unless they lower that pay back to pre-vote levels, she can't serve. That's likely to happen. But the way they've been ignoring the Constitution lately, I wouldn't be surprised they ignore this too.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
wow!! AFTER I POSTED THE SORO'S no-comment, Israel stated they were going to attack IRAN!! Clintonista's and obumer shall BE held RESPONSIBLE for WWIII !! she can cuss like a sailor-and obumer can wave the WHITE FLAG- go getum hildabeast, I'll hang here...with my RED BANDANA and 3 p*. AK-**!! Don't leave a comment if this post is OVER your head..MOVE-ON.org