Hilary Clinton- Michelle Obama Ticket For 2016

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That idea should keep us up at night :eek: My first thought was Michelle has even less experience to none then Obama did. But that didn't stop him from being voted in. I just hope this stays as a bad nightmare :rolleyes:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Halloween is coming soon and that's scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Oh Michelle Obama has experience alright...Her highest paying job ($311,000.00 per year) was as an analyst for a healthcare management firm in Chicago. Her main job there was to get the low income, Medicare and Medicaid cases, indigents, etc. transferred to lower end hospitals, freeing up beds in the more prestigious hospitals for the well insured and higher income folks. She is capitalist of the highest order. She was also on the board of directors of Walmart during the days they eliminated their "American Made" policies and went Chinese... She is a disgrace to Marxists everywhere...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
michelle-obama-ugly-1_zps75d44892.jpg

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I'll get in trouble if I tell you what I think, and it's not nice, but Turtles post is the one that makes the most sense.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I wonder if we don't have that now.

That might be why we don't see her much. She's to busy in the back ground trying to figure out how to screw Americans. Her husband is to stupid to figure it out so he's just a spoke's person. That's why he can't answer questions, he can't figure it out. Makes sense to me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everybody can relax. It ain't gonna happen. The Dems can't be that dumb.