Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Can't we just all get along remember we are one big happy family

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

Now that's a road we don't wanna go down - at least, if the family is like mine, lol.
When my sister M got mad at sister T, she went to T's house when no one was home, and removed the labels from every can in the cupboards. T retaliated by visiting when no one was home at M's, and relocating most of M's clothing - to the Goodwill.
Families: gotta love em! ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
You're right about one thing: there is NO road I'd want to go down with you.
Ok, two things: in post 121, you were right when you pointed out that your comment was directed to OVM. But then you started slinging mud, which is hardly a mature response.
Every time it happens [not involving you, but anyone], someone says "Everybody stop it", and everybody does - until next time. If no one points out who is out of line, then nobody admits they were wrong, and if they don't believe they said [or did] anything wrong, what's to stop them from doing it again?
Nothing, that's what. And I like EO too much to keep quiet when people break the rules.
Keep the replies to what was posted [not personal history] and the personal insults to private msgs. That's all.

Thank you,Cheri. I will sleep much better now knowing you will stay away from me..lol..I could not fathom going down the same road you are on.even if we were in different vehicles. I feel a lot safer now. But, since you are not a moderator, or have any kind of authority, anything you say to me has no bearing on what I will or will not say. Just sayin...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you,Cheri. I will sleep much better now knowing you will stay away from me..lol..I could not fathom going down the same road you are on.even if we were in different vehicles. I feel a lot safer now. But, since you are not a moderator, or have any kind of authority, anything you say to me has no bearing on what I will or will not say. Just sayin...

I should have lent you one of my signs.....

1005551_678726018867202_5337635262289890316_n.jpg ............:p

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, on the way to the "City of Brotherly Love" looks like I need to bring a truck load back with me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning all, on the way to the "City of Brotherly Love" looks like I need to bring a truck load back with me

For sure. My goodness. What can be soooo bad in the world that it is worth fighting on EO???

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
santa57.gif
109 days......Till Santa arrives....:)

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
thank you for the kind words some of you said to me after I mentioned I left the road to be home more... when I read some of the past few pages of threads dang I missed some of the drama just messing don't sling mud at me now LOL load1 drivers should always be 1 happy family ( maybe most of the time) they are a great company to haul freight for imho
yes I will be on here every now and then to check up on all of you and to say hello :)
alex-formerly 161 :cool:
play nice!

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
thank you for the kind words some of you said to me after I mentioned I left the road to be home more... when I read some of the past few pages of threads dang I missed some of the drama just messing don't sling mud at me now LOL load1 drivers should always be 1 happy family ( maybe most of the time) they are a great company to haul freight for imho
yes I will be on here every now and then to check up on all of you and to say hello :)
play nice!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
play nice!

You have a great time Alex.....don't worry about us...the mud washes off......LOL