Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yes, you are absolutely correct. You do not talk to me. And that is the way I prefer it. There is only so much immaturity I can tolerate on the phone.Confused? Not at all. My source was one who used to team with you. Confused would be one who changes their life's direction and goals monthly.

Don't dish it if you can't take it. Especially in public. [It upsets John, you know.]
Seriously, if you want to talk smack about someone, do it in a PM.
Because there's only so much immaturity anyone can take.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't dish it if you can't take it. Especially in public. [It upsets John, you know.]

and your point?......LOL who's John?.....hahahaha

guido4475

Not a Member

Cheri, who are you to tell me what to or what not to say on here? Really? This is a road you definitely do not want to go down with me.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cheri, who are you to tell me what to or what not to say on here? Really? This is a road you definitely do not want to go down with me.

You're right about one thing: there is NO road I'd want to go down with you.
Ok, two things: in post 121, you were right when you pointed out that your comment was directed to OVM. But then you started slinging mud, which is hardly a mature response.
Every time it happens [not involving you, but anyone], someone says "Everybody stop it", and everybody does - until next time. If no one points out who is out of line, then nobody admits they were wrong, and if they don't believe they said [or did] anything wrong, what's to stop them from doing it again?
Nothing, that's what. And I like EO too much to keep quiet when people break the rules.
Keep the replies to what was posted [not personal history] and the personal insults to private msgs. That's all.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't we just all get along remember we are one big happy family

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1410011789.403355.jpg

Heck of a storm. Had some of the shop doors tracks pull off the walls!