Hey Ragman!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK, Ragman, I got the answer to ALL of our problems. A NEW, EXCITING business that you and I could make a TON of money on.

We are going to buy 40 or 50 acres in HUNKER, PA!! We can set up a "grand hunker field" It will have a HUGE fire pit, Beer station, a White Castle and red meat locker!! We can rent out the "hunker field" to any group, government business, etc that needs a place to hunker!!

We could have "hunker" competitions!! A world hunker championship!

Our sales slogan: "You ain't hunkered 'till you hunkered in HUNKER"

A side note, one of my favorite uncles was born, was raised and is now buried in Hunker, PA. I have killed many a rabbit and pheasant in that area.

How does that sound? Pretty cool, eh? We need to hunker over this and plan it out.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh boy here we go .... :rolleyes:

No ladies allowed I suppose (and NO, not allowed just to do the cooking ;))

:D:p

Never seen a woman have a successful "hunker" NO COOKING. White Castle, large chunks red meat only! GEEZ. No wonder women can't hunker!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL

Enjoy that "Large Chunks red meat" NOT cooked then

Geez MEN !

GEEZ, you just don't get it!! WE cook the large chunks of red meat over the "hunker fire" We used special cut and sharpened "hunker sticks". IF the fire is right and hot enough, the meat is charred but still rare in the center. You also burn the hair off your knuckles and your eyebrow from the heat!! All part of a successful hunker.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
GEEZ, you just don't get it!! WE cook the large chunks of red meat over the "hunker fire" We used special cut and sharpened "hunker sticks". IF the fire is right and hot enough, the meat is charred but still rare in the center. You also burn the hair off your knuckles and your eyebrow from the heat!! All part of a successful hunker.

That is a LOT of hunkering

Dakota

"Ragman is out in his office, please leave a message after the beep

BEEP"

Maybe he doesn't want to hunker :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is a LOT of hunkering

Dakota

"Ragman is out in his office, please leave a message after the beep

BEEP"

Maybe he doesn't want to hunker :rolleyes:

No, he understands the importance of a good hunker. My guess is that he has read this and was overwhelmed by it's wonderfulness!! When he settles down he will answer!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did I hear we're going to have a hunker?
Let's do it! :D

campfire1.jpg

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Took the wife on a short trip to Mackinaw.
I haven't been there for a while.
Excuses. Excuses, sounds like fun, I've never been. Gonna have to check it out sometime. Pure Michigan

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, not all guys are allowed, only REAL men and boys who wish to become REAL men. NO wimps, no kool aid drinking anti-gun, anti-fishing, anti-trapping or anti-hunting doodle brains are allowed in a REAL hunker!! :p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks, for the directions, otherwise I might have ended up in Canada:eek:

Oop's, Correction to directions,

If you find yourself driving across a 5 mile long roadway, suspended by large wire cables over the most beautiful body of water you have ever seen, you have gone too far!

mackinac_bridge.jpg

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
No, not all guys are allowed, only REAL men and boys who wish to become REAL men. NO wimps, no kool aid drinking anti-gun, anti-fishing, anti-trapping or anti-hunting doodle brains are allowed in a REAL hunker!! :p

I drink sugar free kool aid since I quit soda's, does that mean I am out. I do own a gun though:)