Hey Ragman!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That will work.

After all, if you can't hunker with the "most interesting man in the world", who can you hunker with.

MAYBE he can come to our hunker, his beer cannot. Only beer brewed in the US with a US name on it may be consumed.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
MAYBE he can come to our hunker, his beer cannot. Only beer brewed in the US with a US name on it may be consumed.

I can do that!!! bring on the Schlitz or Pabst Blue Ribbon or Rainier or just a plain old Coors Banquet beer!!!!:D

I'll save the Keystone light for Ragman aka Keith Stone LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can do that!!! bring on the Schlitz or Pabst Blue Ribbon or Rainier or just a plain old Coors Banquet beer!!!!:D

I'll save the Keystone light for Ragman aka Keith Stone LOL

Lots of VERY good beers brewed in Michigan these days. I am partial to a beer brewed by a Grand Rapids company by the name of "Founders" They have a beer named "Dirty B*stard" Very dark, malty and SMMMOOOOOTH!! I bet it would be GREAT at a hunker!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lots of VERY good beers brewed in Michigan these days. I am partial to a beer brewed by a Grand Rapids company by the name of "Founders" They have a beer named "Dirty B*stard" Very dark, malty and SMMMOOOOOTH!! I bet it would be GREAT at a hunker!

One of my favorites is called "He Brew". I wonder if moose has tried it. :cool:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have not seen that one. Where from?

I see it in all the stores in Metro Detroit. I'm not sure, but i think it is brewed in new york.

hebrewbanner.jpg
hebrewbeer31yp.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Ragman,

I understand that "He Brew beer" is brewed in Jerico. It is a battle to get one open but it is so good it will bring your walls down!